Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your sexual orientation?

What is your sexual orientation?

• Total voters
Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
The value of quality assurance in improving our forum operations in terms of efficiency and effectiveness for our userbase is of utmost importance on top of our list.

In order to accomplish positive user satisfaction, we need to know the sexual orientation demographics of who we are catering towards here on incels.is

Important: You may only vote once on this poll and you will not be able to change your vote afterwards so choose your response carefully.

Thank you for taking our Incels.is poll and improving the future of this forum's survival.

Another GrAYcel.

Everyone here should be straight. Inceldom is a heterosexual male problem.

What do u think nigga, LGBTQ are incels in denial with mental illness so they fuck other men :lul:

theres no such thing as "sexual orientation". cock goes in pussies. pussies takes cock. thats not a "sexual orientation". "sexual orientation" is a kike created dilusion to spread mental illness and weaken nations. its a tool (of many) that they use to bend the minds of sugestable normies to control them. the normal is not called "straight" because calling is "straight" means that there is something that is "nonstraight" which simply doesnt exist. there is only what is biologically sound, and what is a deviation resulting from severe mental illness.

you should be brutally beaten and your head cracked open in gta 5 virtual reality edition yet to be made

If you not straight have fun in Narnia. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

theres no such thing as "sexual orientation". cock goes in pussies. pussies takes cock. thats not a "sexual orientation". "sexual orientation" is a kike created dilusion to spread mental illness and weaken nations. its a tool (of many) that they use to bend the minds of sugestable normies to control them. the normal is not called "straight" because calling is "straight" means that there is something that is "nonstraight" which simply doesnt exist. there is only what is biologically sound, and what is a deviation resulting from severe mental illness.

you should be brutally beaten and your head cracked open in gta 5 virtual reality edition yet to be made

Based :lul::feelsYall:

I'm animesexual, i like anime girls and would like to fuck them. For now this is an imposibility but this may change in the future

i'm staceysexual. where is the option for that instead of all these meme options

I'm animesexual, i like anime girls and would like to fuck them. For now this is an imposibility but this may change in the future
@Ray found another one of this fucks

faggots have always existed
and men fucked them
and it was okay to do so in ancient times literally nobody cared
the dominant guys just fucked whatever they wanted came home from the brothel which were LEGAL to their families and everything was fine

globo-homo gender ideologies purely artificial
faggots (eunuchs) never even had rights
also there is no such thing as a sexual orientation and yes we want to fuck pussy

i happen to be animesexual myself, howevor astralprojectingsexual is looking nice nowadays

Shut the fuck up edgy teens, go touch grass or something.
bet your ass is feeling pretty blown up from shoving all those cocks up there fucking fag (haha joke dont be mad bro just joking around man haha) go fuck yourself

i happen to be animesexual myself, howevor astralprojectingsexual is looking nice nowadays
@Ray another one deemed to bite the dust in gta online

Attack helicopter

The value of quality assurance in improving our forum operations in terms of efficiency and effectiveness for our userbase is of utmost importance on top of our list.

In order to accomplish positive user satisfaction, we need to know the sexual orientation demographics of who we are catering towards here on incels.is

Important: You may only vote once on this poll and you will not be able to change your vote afterwards so choose your response carefully.

Thank you for taking our Incels.is poll and improving the future of this forum's survival.
lol, @fag_time admitted to being a tranny

Yeah, all people are normal at the core. Faggotry isn't because of bad genetics but rather symptom of failed parenting. It originates from soys celebrating their kid for breathing and doing litarally anything. Then child becomes energy vampire unable to ever be satiated by any amount of affection,attention and validation. As time goes on this becomes more apparent how faggots try to compensate their otherwise spiritually weak and dull characters by speaking in a weird accent, dressing in excessive wardrobe, promiscuity, heavy drinking, substance abuse and "sexuality" is only being the final testiomony expressing the moral bankruptcy that lies upon their souls

I accidentally voted for "questioning" by the way. :feelsohgod:

You can't be an incel if you're anything but a heterosexual male. Men would do anything that moves... :feelsokman: Toilets are picky, though. :feelsbadman:

I see you're a fellow man of sexual orientation as well, i didnt try flirting with astral projections tho. Are they nice?

Is it really so hard to come up post ideas that you had to ask a question about the sexuality of incels, and added a bunch of imagination to the poll?

I'm white Stacysexual

What do u think nigga, LGBTQ are incels in denial with mental illness so they fuck other men :lul:
Agreed. If all men were given Stacy, there would be very little faggots.

JFL at picking any other option that isn't heterosexual