Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is Your Sexual Fantasy?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
Ever since I was young I have been fascinated by aliens. Awhile back ago, I discovered there is a human-looking and ridiculously sexy type of alien called a "nordic." As their name implies, they are tall, blonde, and blue-eyed. I always have this dream of getting abducted by one and fucking her Samus Aran-looking ass's brains out. Sadly I hear their men only like Stacies and their women only like Chads. Not even joking, a lot of people that get abducted by them, especially the women, are quite attractive.

Spill your fantasy.

Getting fucked by 30 year old when I was 9.
Or do you mean at my current age?

My sexual fantasy is having sex

From the beginning of that post I was expecting something worse, but then it turns out you just want to fuck blond women.
There has to be an ethereal, otherworldly vibe to them though. Like big eyes and tiny noses and those tight blue wetsuit type garb they usually have on. Maybe they speak a whole new language. Also it must take place on a UFO.

Ancient aryan aliens

Colored girls.

Anything that isn't natural.

A popular stacy that makes me popular too. Or a teacher.

I neither have dreams, aspirations, nor fantasies anymore.

obviously a three some with two fine ass petite latina or asian girls (come at me)

Nah the race of them doesn't really matter. Just a threesome tbh ngl boyos.

No, i don't like incest, i just want to fuck a girl while her close relative watches like a cuck
It's not incest if you're not blood related my dude. That's a cool fantasy too.

literally just an average female who actually loves me

Mine involve fucking a cute loli waifu of culture. I would want her to be an anime foid. Something like this:

holding hands, cuddling, and truely loving my partner

her beating me in an arm wrestle, and then intercourse afterwards.

during the intercourse, she says: “i love you”

I'll spare my fellowcels of my myriad of sexual perversions. Aliens are demons though.

orgy with a bunch of gigastacies probably

Hardcore handholding

taking every bid of innocence from a pale whores like these
:
Coom 1
Coom 2
Also i really want to fuck alien whores from star wars.
Coom3
Coom4

I enter through the front door of a comfy house, where a petite and tender small 8 year old girl awaits me. she has blonde long hair, the relief of her slender proportions decorates the texture of her comfy clothing. she smiles at me and we walk hand in hand down the hallway to the entrance to the pleasure section of the house. the girl can't enter with me but inside the room awaits a tall figure, she has the roundings and clothing of a woman but the facial features of a man, a six-pack and strong muscular arms. in her face you can still lightly see the beard regrowing. she wears a short skirt just how i like it. and a subtle bulge portrudes to the surface from beneath. she asks me "want to fuck?" and i beg her "yes! please!" she forcefully drags me by the arm to the nearby room where she throws me in with a gentle yet assertive push and closes the door behind me. i am now packed tightly in a tiny room and there it is, right in front of me, the object of my coveted deepest yearnings. a black cashmere goat. she has 2 rock-hard horns, her eyes are begging me to ravage her, 18.2 μm in diamater of thickness round up the perfection of her glistening fur strains, 44 mm long hoofs carry a massive package of raw unsalvaged 80 pounds of fresh goat meat just for me. the moment i begin to stroke her horns, she lets out a desperate moan of pure lust "BAAAAAAA!" that signals to the sound sensor in the elevator we are standing in to move to the only other floor in the house. i exit the elevator on arrival in the 1st floor. finally i have arrived in the bedroom. the last room in the house, there is nowhere else to go. only me and a woman kept alive by a life support machine. she weighs 400 pounds. in that state even if she wanted to she could not escape my grasps. it belongs to me now, all of it.
she lays there completely motionless in her bed next to the wall. her outermost fat layer is decorated with tattoos all over and the tumor that was once her face is plastered with piercings. her hair glows neon-colored green red and blue brightly in the otherwise dimly lighted ambiente. she is fully naked and ready for the taking. i make my way over to her, take away the ventilator from her mouth and lean over her for a kiss. as my lips feel the cold touch of the cross on the wall above her head, the peeping sound rings to my ears and slowly but surely i feel dizzy, the temperature rises and the ground starts to collapse under my feet, i feel immense pressure and have to close my eyes for a moment. i don't know what's going on but i feel a sense of numbness and can only barely catch a glimpse of some objects that seem mildly familiar to me suspended in the air. after a second passed the dizziness turns into drowsyness and as i open my eyes once more, sheer horror awaits me. i am in my class room in the middle of an art lesson. i half-assedly draw scribbles onto a piece of paper, my roastie teacher walks through the classroom to appraise the works, she picks up my piece, shows it to the classroom, praises it as an artistic masterpiece and gives me a grade A on it. i sit there as the event that plays out calls home to me how i have never in 6 years of schooltime ever gotten a grade A on any subject. as i take a look together with everyone else in the room at what i had drawn, i feel overwhelmed with sadness how this woman could take my piece to display and sell it so openly to everyone as a masterpiece even though it was clearly not even up to par with most of the drawings of others i saw. i can feel a girl take my hand, i turn around, our eyes meet, i take her outside to a quiet place and have sex for the first time.

Last edited:
My brain don't allow me have such thoughts anymore because it hurts so much that makes me want me kill myself, but when I was younger and had hope all that I wanted was wife to creampie her pussy no stop until she get pregnant we could have children and a be really happy family.

I think the closer thing to a "sexual fantasy" that I have today is my desire to kill many normalfags and foids as possible before the cops show up and I kill myself before be captured.

Fucking a foid’s corpse in the mating press position in public while on meth

losing my virginity

I don't even think about sex or foids I have transcended to the final level.

A woman who truly loves me

her beating me in an arm wrestle, and then intercourse afterwards.

during the intercourse, she says: “i love you”
Is that before of after she takes off the strap-on?

:dafuckfeels: that is NOT included in my fantasy
You did say that you wanted to be beaten in an arm wrestle. Means you want her to be stronger than you and be the dominant one. :feelskek: