Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your relation like with your parents?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
My dads a narcissist and a fucking asshole, my mom is pretty chill.

iiiTeMpeR said:

My dad is a fucking loser, my mom is pretty cool besides only dating chads and hating incels.

Have asian tiger parents. They think I'm pathetic for not having a gf because they want grandkids but while they belittle the good things I've done (good uni, good grades, job on the side, friends) they dont ignore them absolutely and I do get some credit (although they take most of it). I'd say below average but quite alright overall, and likely one of the best on this forum. 
I have lots of pity and respect for incels who grew up orphaned or with single parents, I dont think I am strong enough of a person to live life that way. Without the teachings and financial support of my parents I would have chosen the day of the rope in high school.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Very similar To this

My dad was always pretty abusive to me but everyone at work apparently loves him. Actually, he can be a really cool guy.

My mom is a chronic liar. She was also abusive, but it was when I was very little.

my mom is a literal fucking aspie and I can't stand to speak to her. my dad has been on the other side of the world since I was 11 is a narcissistic, arrogant faggot. both from 3rd world. fuck them

Great.
I love them both and I grateful for them.

I just see them as money bags. I detest them for the subhuman face they bestowed upon me but I put up a nice persona for them so I can keep the cash flowing for my copes

I like 'em both.
but
I got recessed chin from my mom
My introversion from my dad.

With my mother it's easier to get along with on a superficial level, just talking about cats and the weather. With men, that's generally harder. Hence, I hate my father more than my mother. The "structure" of our relationship is still functional, tho, like we all help each other, I can count on them and they can count on me. But we can't really talk or anything and otherwise just avoid to talk about more than the weather and food; it's like tiptoeing around because we've reached a point where everything is loaded and I'm totally relieved when it's over again and I'm alone again etc.

My mother was great; I miss her so much. She was as misanthropic as I am. My father was nasty when he was drunk, but was otherwise a good guy; I never felt I got to know him well enough before he died in my late teens, which made me feel like shit.

It's extremely bad.

Mom is decent, dad is a hate to the death relationship he would be glad to see me dead

Quite good. They're to lenient and forgiving of me, though, which is not a good thing in the long run.

Sparky said:
I actually have quite a good relationship with my parents. I wish they’d stop bluepilling me that “my height isn’t a problem” but I understand having an autistic son can’t have been easy for them and I probably would have ended up in a unit without their support.

You're actually diagnosed? High functioning autism or aspergers?