Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your reaction when you see an ugly or unattractive male with a gf?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Let's be honest, just because you see an ugly guy with a gf doesn't mean it will happen to you. It's like me seeing somebody win the lottery for 1 billion dollars, and I say to myself, "if I play the lottery, I might have a chance of winning 1 billion Dollars too" in reality, winning 1 billion dollars by playing the lottery is 1 in 300,000, it's highly unlikely.

I feel happy for him

I don't really care when I see that, since they are almost always a betabux.

I'd be surprised tbh. likely he is oofy doofy.

Most llikely a betabuxx

I don't really care when I see that, since they are almost always a betabux.
This.
and there are lots of similar weak-minded pathetic men walking around, unfortunately.
These retards will never wake up, unless they´ve been taken to the cleaners....

lmao

at least the girl will suffer

Honestly I don't even look at foids anymore.

The GF is going end using him like used toilet paper

Betabuxxer or emotional tampon. Pity the fool he doesn't know he's being exploited. Now I just don't care much for anything

Let's be honest, just because you see an ugly guy with a gf doesn't mean it will happen to you. It's like me seeing somebody win the lottery for 1 billion dollars, and I say to myself, "if I play the lottery, I might have a chance of winning 1 billion Dollars too" in reality, winning 1 billion dollars by playing the lottery is 1 in 300,000, it's highly unlikely.
In most cases this "ugly" man is like 6+ feet ,so i obviously think,that height>face and women are no beauty feeling ,but the only they need is as big monkey as possible,stupid bitches

That he is lucky and met someone with good education who is rare af

I feel jealous naturally.

Betabux or Cuck or both.

I don't see this.

I don't see this.
Same it’s legit a myth. People just overrate women hard in these places for the most part
It’s probably just a looksmatched couple

I've seen it once, I was happy for him

Betabux at best
Orbiter at least

Oofy doofy or just be first tbh.

Simple, she's only in it for the resources or status and absolutely not for him or his genes.

And she will make sure to let him know how she really feels through put downs, passive aggressive remarks and lack of sex.

It reminds me of the NT-pill. You can get a relationship but usually a shitty one when you're below average by looks, but not on autism spectrum and have a steady job. Normies talk to incels about these couples but they can't understand that everyone cannot maintain naturally conversations interesting enough and don't have the right "flow" NT's have, which prevents other normies from feeling uncomfortable and then rejecting the genetic waste.

I get angry and want to break the mirror.

im jealous until i remember:
Simple, she's only in it for the resources or status and absolutely not for him or his genes.

And she will make sure to let him know how she really feels through put downs, passive aggressive remarks and lack of sex.
then i laugh at him (internally) for being so bluepilled. i have zero sympathy for cucks

It's either his sister, cousin, or betabux.

Angry Will Forte GIF by The Lonely Island

Gives me a slight bit of hope, but if I'm being honest. I realize I have no charisma, or redeeming qualities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back