Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your race/ethnic background?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

What is your race/ethnic background?

• White/Caucasian

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • South Asian/Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • East Asian/Oriental

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Black/Sub Saharan African

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Latino/Hispanic(white or black)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • South West Asian/Middle East

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mixed Race

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Conducting a survey to try and figure out racial demographics here.

mixbreed subhuman ogre, but look black, lightskin nigga

In former iterations of this poll, there was a distinction between Western white and off-white (Sicilians, Slavs, were examples brought up). I liked that distinction. I don't identify with Western whites to be honest, not culturally nor in general appearance.

Depending on how you look at it, there's 3 options that could apply to me.

Tellem-T said:
mixbreed subhuman ogre, but look black, lightskin nigga

Thought I'd never see you again. Welcome back bro

blickpall said:
In former iterations of this poll, there was a distinction between Western white and off-white (Sicilians, Slavs, were examples brought up). I liked that distinction. I don't identify with Western whites to be honest, not culturally nor in general appearance.

I don't see a huge difference?

Salutextm said:
Thought I'd never see you again. Welcome back bro

i had to come back i was running out of copes, had lower back injury from deadlifts, so i couldnt gym for a week or 2, and fall into severe depression. Fuckin was shocked that r/incels got banned but this site is pretty decent

Salutextm said:
I don't see a huge difference?
I do. It's like classifying Indians as "Asians," or Eastern Russians as "Asians." Sure, our skin is white, but practically nothing about our backgrounds is the same.

Supposedly causasian but i don't look like it. More like a Spaniard.

modus_coperandi said:

Spaniards are Caucasian. Do you mean Mestizo?

NegroKing said:

No just not like you would expect how a german looks like. Off white.

Subhuman currycel, brings down my rating by like 5 points.

I detest being put in the same boat as Germanics.

NegroKing said:
modus_coperandi said:
Spaniards are heavily mixed with North African blood

Surprised that there isn't more mixedfags here. Being mixed is a legit reason to rage and hate life, especially if one of your parents is aryan.

kkt6 said:
I detest being put in the same boat as Germanics.

North Africans, Hispanics,Eurasians,Persians,Indians, Certian Ethnic groups in East Africa and the Middle East, are more or less "Caucasian". They're just different breeds of "caucasoid"; like there different breeds of Dogs ect.

Valinor said:
Surprised that there isn't more mixedfags here. Being mixed is a legit reason to rage and hate life, especially if one of your parents is aryan.

Mixed race people are not as common as the media makes it seem.

Valinor said:

Mixed race people are not as common as the media makes it seem.

Captain-Nutsack said:
North Africans, Hispanics,Eurasians,Persians,Indians, Certian Ethnic groups in East Africa and the Middle East, are more or less "Caucasian". They're just different breeds of "caucasoid"; like there different breeds of Dogs ect.
That's stupid, no normal person thinks Persians or Indians are "white" because they're a vaguely similar racial phenotype, in the same way nobody in their right mind thinks Slavs or Meds are "white". 

In NA, "white" = Germanic. As someone suggested, it would be good to have an off-white option.

Human/talking monkey.

Valinor said:

If you are mixed with black you should be thanking god everday. White girls are all about BBC these days

Read my flair.

NekoStance said:
Spaniards are heavily mixed with North African blood

True. Same with southern Italians but to a lesser extent.

kkt6 said:
That's stupid, no normal person thinks Persians or Indians are "white" because they're a vaguely similar racial phenotype, in the same way nobody in their right mind thinks Slavs or Meds are "white". 

In NA, "white" = Germanic. As someone suggested, it would be good to have an off-white option.

I’ve seen white being used to apply to Slavs and Meds occasionally. White in NA has increasingly become synonymous with European as the distinction between various ethnic groups blurs.

only 30% white

I remember a year or 2 ago on PSL the demographic was around 50% white

Just Be White is becoming more and more mainstream, accessible and easier to take advantage of
feel sorry for the 30% still remaining

NegroKing said:
I’ve seen white being used to apply to Slavs and Meds occasionally.

You either separate all sub-groups of whites or you don't at all. Slavas and mediterraneans are white. Full stop.

They are as much sub-groups as every other. This thing about slavs not being white is a meme /pol/ invented and people started taking it as science.

NekoStance said:
only 30% white

I remember a year or 2 ago on PSL the demographic was around 50% white

Just Be White is becoming more and more mainstream, accessible and easier to take advantage of
feel sorry for the 30% still remaining

PSL sites are a different story. They’re not all Incel and more likely to be white nationalist.

So much for white male privilege.

NegroKing said:
PSL sites are a different story. They’re not all Incel and more likely to be white nationalist.

This was back when, lookism was new site it was mostly incel. The slayers came afterwards. 

Ethnics slowly becoming more and more and whites slightly less and less anyone that's been posting on incel circles for years would have noticed this trend.

white350x350.jpg

This is one diverse place we got here.