Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your plan when you get older and have health issues?

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey guys I hope you all having a good day.
I have been recently thinking about how I will survive when I am older and my health starts to fail me. Due to recent personal events, I have realized how dependent the elderly are on children and relatives to take care of them when they are sick. A lot of old people can't take care of themselves and completely rely on younger family members for survival.

However, since we are incels we won't have this help when we are older. It is likely a lot of us will remain incels until old age and will have nobody to help us if we have health issues when we are older. As incels, we obviously won't have a spouse and kids like our grandparents, so we have to completely rely on ourselves, even if we cant. This is why I want to try my best to be healthy so I could help myself better. Dying alone cause a health problem like cancer sounds like a very sad way to go.

This brings me to my question, what do you plan to do when you are older and have health problems?

I'll be (hopefully) retired and moneymaxxed enough by then to not give a fuck, or dead/living in a shack in the forest and waiting for civilization to fully develop again in the theorized collapse soon to come according to many here. :feelsjuice:

End of copes = all about ropes.

If I am moneymaxxed, I will do what I can to take care of it :feelsjuice:

If not, I'll just LDAR until I have enough will to rope maybe or pass on slowly.

Yea I suspected this will be a common answer, if not the only realistic one.
I really hope it doesn't come down to this tho.
I hope it doesn't also, but if the pain is way too much it would be worth it maybe.

Why not? Slowlying dying of old age doesn't sound much better.
Yea that is true. But a lot of health issues would be treatable if you have proper care, so roping to solve health issues would just shorten our life spans.

have my cute robot andriod waifu take care of me!!!1111

If I am moneymaxxed, I will do what I can to take care of it :feelsjuice:

If not, I'll just LDAR until I have enough will to rope maybe or pass on slowly.
Yea I think moneymaxxing is the best option for us since we might be able to afford to go to a decent nursing home if we find ourselves unable to care for ourselves. But the elders who have nobody and are at nursing homes are often very miserable, which kinda sucks, but better than roping.

Your second point is what probably will happen to me and most of us on this forum, unfortunately.

I'll be (hopefully) retired and moneymaxxed enough by then to not give a fuck, or dead/living in a shack in the forest and waiting for civilization to fully develop again in the theorized collapse soon to come according to many here. :feelsjuice:
Honestly, I don't think society will collapse. But I think healthcare quality will get worse as society ages, and pension plans will start failing to provide adequate money. This will make us even more vunreable when we are older. But i hope tech gets better so all of us could live better int he future.

doing all the right things for you health wont stop u from having health problems as you get older. all it does it prolong the detoriation effect. if you live a healthy life the health problems will still come but they will come at far later age

bold of you to assume i will get older probably rope by the time i am 25-26( 4 years left)

I'll probably rope after my mother dies, probably in like my 50s and 60s, that is, if I don't die before then.

Yea I think moneymaxxing is the best option for us since we might be able to afford to go to a decent nursing home if we find ourselves unable to care for ourselves. But the elders who have nobody and are at nursing homes are often very miserable, which kinda sucks, but better than roping.

Your second point is what probably will happen to me and most of us on this forum, unfortunately.
Even a "decent nursing home" would be staffed by Shaneequas and Jamals/Tyrones. I'll rope before I end up being abused by low IQ niggers.

bold of you to assume i will get older probably rope by the time i am 25-26( 4 years left)
Danm. Sorry you feel this way brocel. I do hope you get to live longer. It is sad seeing young guys die so early.

I'll probably rope after my mother dies, probably in like my 50s and 60s, that is, if I don't die before then.
Yea same tbh.
After my parents and brother are gone, I wont really have anyone to help me or anything to live for.
I will just be alone.

doing all the right things for you health wont stop u from having health problems as you get older. all it does it prolong the detoriation effect. if you live a healthy life the health problems will still come but they will come at far later age
That is true. But I am hoping to dely the inevitable.
Dying alone when you are too old to care for yourself is too brutal for me to think about, although I will have to face it someday.

Judging from the replies to this post, I guess roping is inevitable for all incels once their health fails them when they are older.

Well, I am not going to commit suicide. I am going to live as long as possible.
Every day that I live is in defiance of my enemies.
I hear so much talk of suicide on this forum.
But incels just tend to take for granted all the good things they have.
Like I’ve said before, I have walked through the darkest valley.
Just being able to have unlimited coffee makes me love life.

Well, I am not going to commit suicide. I am going to live as long as possible.
Every day that I live is in defiance of my enemies.
I hear so much talk of suicide on this forum.
But incels just tend to take for granted all the good things they have.
Like I’ve said before, I have walked through the darkest valley.
Just being able to have unlimited coffee makes me love life.
That is true I do take for granted a lot of things, as I come from a middle-class background in a develoed country.
Imma try to live long too. I like your mindset.

I don't expect to live after becoming 40

government assisted suicide

pass on slowly.
I don't think that's how it happens. I'm sure its painful to die from old age unless you're under some kind of palliative care. In modern times death is painless. Realistically, most of here won't rope and we'll develop cancer from our shitty hikki lifestyles and die in hospital absolutely rekt on opiates. But if you're just lying alone at home, or you can't afford healthcare, you're going to suffer chico mang

I'll get old in prison so some chucklefuck will have to change my diapers. That or I end up dying, (not cause of suicide!!!) And yes, this is a threat and I am a menace to everyone's wellbeing.

Drive full speed into a tree