Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your personality type?

INTP. But this test is far better. I'm RLUEI on that one.

I'm a fatalist these days

INTP. But this test is far better. I'm RLUEI on that one.
I predict that many incels might be INTP. Many people who frequent imageboards such as 4chan also tend to be INTP for some reason. It seems like INTP are the overwhelming majority in these spaces even though INTP are supposed to be very rare.

I'm also INTP.

The Logician (INTP)
Actually I think my personality type is sentient cardboard

@MogekoLord @anthero
More INTPs. I wonder how many of us are INTPs. What makes it so that so many incels are INTPs when it's supposed to be rare?

every single time i took this test and many tests like this i got intj but this time infj.

@MogekoLord @anthero
More INTPs. I wonder how many of us are INTPs. What makes it so that so many incels are INTPs when it's supposed to be rare?
We can't participate in normal human interaction so we are all forced to watch by the sidelines? That's my guess

intp logician i have no idea what the fuck that means

Got RCUEI on the test Mainlander posted. No idea what it means.

I think it means you're reserved, calm, not a structured man, a bit self-centered, and curious.

it switches to istp & intp depending on when i take it

INTJ-T I didn't know how to answer some of those questions though

I don't feel like taking this test again but I usually get with INTP-A

There is one hell of a pattern here.

WTF, INFJ thats gay as fuk, this test is bullshit

I am an INTP for the MBTI.
And then for the SLOAN, I get RCUAI (although I straddle the line for U and A)

Interesting pattern though. I always suspected something like this might be the case but it gives me something more concrete when I decide to mull over it.

INTP, have only ever gotten that, for years and years, now. Knew someone who was heavily into MBTI theory, who I discussed it with at length, back in the day.

ISTP-T
Some of the questions are repetitive however

I think I took this test before but I can't remember the exact type.

Last edited:
I am a tsundere.
It's not like I care about this test or anything..
Baka!

Entp/Intp

It's always one or the other for me

Took it some years ago. Recall it being INTP

Oh you meant my signature

I'm sorry
Yes. Just a brutal blackpill. Anime is one of the greatest copes out there but I can't stand that shit anymore.

Yes. Just a brutal blackpill. Anime is one of the greatest copes out there but I can't stand that shit anymore.
I still love it, but I can't enjoy romance stuff anymore because it's always potent suifuel

that test is bullshit

I still love it, but I can't enjoy romance stuff anymore because it's always potent suifuel
True, I don't watch any at all because I have no attention span. But I still wish I could go to Japan.

I'm an INTP. Why is everyone online an INTP or an INTJ? it makes me wonder how accurate these tests are honestly.

I predict that many incels might be INTP. Many people who frequent imageboards such as 4chan also tend to be INTP for some reason. It seems like INTP are the overwhelming majority in these spaces even though INTP are supposed to be very rare.

I'm also INTP.
Why not make a poll tbh? 90% of incels will be INTP

Incels
Never
To
Procreate

whatever personality type is "dumb fuck stupid retard idiot" is me

Suicidal incel one.

ISTJ/INTJ
depends on my mood.