Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what is your opinion on Sneako wanting to get cucked?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
when i first heard about sneako it was only on his foids talk and such because it went viral. after that i thought his content was a fun channel to start keeping track of, but recently i've been hearing about his cravings for being cucked. :feelspuke:

Sneako talking about his cucking incident.

him saying things like it was "traumatic" but he "loved it" and would recommend it to everyone feels so wrong to me. I can't keep supporting a degenerate who willingly wants to see his own girlfriend getting fucked hard by another man, why is this a fetish for some? first of all, it doesn't make sense unless you're a fag or something. secondly, can you when imagine finally ascending with the girlfriend of your dreams and then wanting to watch her get fucked by another man? i would rather die than stoop as low as that. have some self respect man :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Once you dip your toes in queer street YOU NEVER COME BACK, no matter how hard you want to escape

Literally who

I don't think it's weird

Sneako was reasonable enough if he fucked hoes he might as well see his bitch get fucked

I don't think he based for doing it, but at the same time his explanation was reasonable enough I don't see a problem with it

I don't think it's weird

Sneako was reasonable enough if he fucked hoes he might as well see his bitch get fucked

I don't think he based for doing it, but at the same time his explanation was reasonable enough I don't see a problem with it
That’s a cope bro. At the end of the day Sneako watched his girl get fucked right in front of him. There’s no coming back from them especially with the type of stuff he spews

I don't think it's weird

U love Cuck too

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE, AND WHY DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CARE?

That’s a cope bro. At the end of the day Sneako watched his girl get fucked right in front of him. There’s no coming back from them especially with the type of stuff he spews
you're obsessed with doing things "the traditional way" don't wanna try nothing new just cause society thinks it's weird, it's pretty ironic if you're thinking about paying for sex any time in the future

Buy him new sneakors

you're obsessed with doing things "the traditional way" don't wanna try nothing new just cause society thinks it's weird, it's pretty ironic if you're thinking about paying for sex any time in the future
I’m not thinking about paying for sex. Also no that’s cuck shit it’s a fact he openly admitted he was uncomfortable he’s a cuck simple as that.

based for being a cuck and admitting it. Hope he can encourage more men to get cucked. most men are scum and deserve the cucking

I’m not thinking about paying for sex. Also no that’s cuck shit it’s a fact he openly admitted he was uncomfortable he’s a cuck simple as that.
TBH I agree that he's a cuck, just don't like how you have to always follow the norm and sharing it is considered evil

this thread is a reminder that no matter how bad we have it as virgin incels, we don't have it as bad as a cuck.

A cuck is the lowest form of human existence. No one ever respects a cuck, not even nonbinary children.

I don’t I hope that mystery mutt cuck normie can die for all I care

2023 redpill is being a cuck