Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your opinion on sharia-law?

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
I actually like the part where women aren’t allowed to work and therefore are independent on men, even if they are ugly.

I don’t care if you respect my opinion or not.

Last edited:
its pretty based but the only thing i dont like about islam is they encourage hypergamy with the 4 wives thing.

Polygamy alone is reason not to support it. It's literally THE most destabilizing and destructive custom in existence! If the West officially starts allowing plural marriages, it'll completely wreck the economy within 20 years. And if you think there's an incel problem now, polygamy would make the problem far, far worse.

Minus polygamy, it's beyond based

Actually, Polygamy in Islam is not allowed for anyone. The rules of Polygamy are pretty though and not anyone can do it.
I actually like the part where women aren’t allowed to work and therefore are independent on men, even if they are ugly.

I don’t care if you respect my opinion or not.
Women don't marry poor men or equal men to their status. While men even if they're rich they don't care about marrying poor women and saving them from their struggles.
Therefore, it's really based. Women are selfish creatures that only care about themselves so giving them power will never benefit society. Power should never be given to women. But, it already happened. That's why our world is fucked up

Last edited:
Gynocentrism in a different package.

at least u get married to a virgin

It’s based and the west desperately needs it

sharia means law, so "shara-law" just means law-law

its pretty based but the only thing i dont like about islam is they encourage hypergamy with the 4 wives thing.
It’s allowed, not encouraged. 99.9% of Muslims have one wife if they can get one, it’s only really some degenerate Arabs who do this