Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is your opinion on Greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
And why are there so many of them

Probably alt accounts or the blackpill is spreading l. A lot of them are noobs to blackpill or are fakecels or trolls that haven’t been filtered out yet

Probably alt accounts or the blackpill is spreading l. A lot of them are noobs to blackpill or are fakecels or trolls that haven’t been filtered out yet
mandatory post your face / height to get accepted in? (although for now it’s not a bad thing if we have more members)

mandatory post your face / height to get accepted in? (although for now it’s not a bad thing if we have more members)
They would probably larp to get in. Usually what they have to say in the bio is a good indicator

If your join date is current year you're a GrAYcel.

no offense but that's ridiculous because being incel can also be mental problem there are tall incels out there it's also a mindset problem.

I was rated 3/10 in looksmaxx tho, but this is not a competition on who is the ugliest person 'roun here brah.

My opinion on greycels is that we've all been greycels in the beginning, the trolls will just discover themselves or stop posting here after a long time.

Hmmm. Im starting to think there is a human unconscious which pushes certain demographics to collectively pick certain actions at similar time frames

every GrAYcel is a troll, infiltrator, glownigger, larper, fakecel, or alt until proven otherwise

Dox yourself theory.

They are more bad ones than good ones, I'm not here for very long, but I already had 2 grays who came to my threads, just to insult me and throw a tantrum, but, fortunately most of the gay ones, get filtered before even 500 posts and the good ones stay.

I couldve joined 2020 but never made a acount. I wondered her as my only social media for 2 years during covid. I also was there for r/ incelswithouthate being banned during march or may of 2020.