Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your opinion on gold digger foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
In curryland, most foids are gold digging nasty whores. What is your opinion on these kind of foids?

Based strategy. I think if any smart incel had to reincarnate into a foid, he would smartly go for the moneymaxx dudes over the Chads

disgusting cunts.

Based strategy. I think if any smart incel had to reincarnate into a foid, he would smartly go for the moneymaxx dudes over the Chads
13511.jpg

The only foids where hard work or wealth actually matters. Probably the only foids I could ever get when I continue careermaxxing. I am not so delusional to think that I will ever get unconditional love or that someone loves me as a person - that is for chad only due to his looks. Not even my parents liked me, they only liked me for what I did (e.g. being presentable due to good grades/career). But I would probably only end up getting killed by her chad BF so that she can get the life insurance. Btw this why I am also in favour of capitalism, money can move the competition to factors beyond looks like intelligence/discipline, under communism money would be eliminated as a factor where competition happens so only looks would matter in the end.

Last edited:
disgusting cunts.
They really are. The foids when i lived in the west were atleast less vulgar about gold digging. Currycunts are direct about it.
The only foids where hard work or wealth actually matters. Probably the only foids I could ever get when I continue careermaxxing. I am not delusional to think that I will ever get unconditional love or that someone loves me as a person - that is for chad only due to his looks. Not even my parents liked me, they only liked me for what I did (e.g. being presentable due to good grades/career). But I would probably only end up getting killed by her chad BF so that she can get the life insurance.
Do you mean to say all foids are gold diggers? While that's somewhat true, some are less nasty about it. Curryfoids would directly ask you how much properties you own, etc and try to assess your net worth.

Do you mean to say all foids are gold diggers? While that's somewhat true, some are less nasty about it. Curryfoids would directly ask you how much properties you own, etc and try to assess your net worth.
No. Most girls aren't gold diggers (especially in the West), they date for looks. They need no betabux because they have better job/education opportunities than men. They are in fact a betabux for chad. You see it all the time a stemmaxxed becky that works all day while the chad stays at home and does almost nothing. If they were actually gold diggers and interested in money I would have no problem finding a date, but money is unimportant for sexual competition in the West, only looks matter.

No. Most girls aren't gold diggers (especially in the West), they date for looks. They need no betabux because they have better job/education opportunities than men. They are in fact a betabux for chad. You see it all the time a stemmaxxed becky that works all day while the chad stays at home and does almost nothing. If they were actually gold diggers and interested in money I would have no problem finding a date, but money is unimportant for sexual competition in the West, only looks matter.
I c. Its the same where i live but since currychads are extremely rare, most foids practice gold digging.

My Opinion: They're trash pieces of shit who need to be killed
The objective reality: They're trash pieces of shit who need to be killed

I actually don't mind them as long as both parties know the deal. Dare I say I respect the strategy. If you've got infinite simps on tap willing to pay for something you were born with you'd almost be stupid to not take advantage.

It's the coping E-girl types that want to be acknowledged and respected for sex work("Sex work is real work :soy: ), that piss me off personally.

I wouldn't mind if they were virgins tbh.

They are digging societies grave. All Foids are.. they are doing it with a smile and with all the money of the Men they have scammed. Never forget it is their fault.

Parasites parasites parasites.

it’s the best an ugly male can get. But it’s not real, basically you are paying for a service over time(then again as a man you will be paying somehow, only exception is chad). Morally l have no respect for them, and they should be treated for what they are; selling their looks as a service.

They're just normal foids. They just seem to like money more because curryland is poor and it's hard to find Chad there

I actually was a gold miner. Long ago.

better than chad's cumdumpsters that's for sure. except if she was chad's cumdumpster and is now looking to cruise through the rest of her life with betabuxx cuckold. the two should have different names tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back