Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion on bossy people?

I

incel4life

Captain
Western society praises them, calling them "leaders", but personally I hate bossy pieces of shit and find them to be disrespectful.

In school when doing group projects, there was always someone who would immediately start bossing people around: "You do this, you do this, you do this, I'll do this". They would usually give incels the most boring straightforward task in the project because extroverts think incels are stupid. I always hated bossy people and hoped teachers would punish them for being bossy, but no, teachers would just give the bossy people Leadership Awards.

A few months ago I got a new coworker who is a bossy piece of shit and I absolutely hate him. He's a 6'4 tall handsome Chad with a very deep voice and extraverted persona. I looked at his instagram and he was bragging about all the girls he gets on Tinder. He just graduated college, he has 5 years less experience than me, and he's giving me orders like he's my boss. I hate him. And the worst part is everyone seems to love him except me. My bosses love him because he's a "leader". Even my friends at work are sucking up to him. He orders me and my friends around but they are ok being bossed around by him for some reason, and they do what he tells them with a smile on their face. One time he even ordered my coworker to get his coffee mug from his desk, and he did it. I'm the only one who ever refuses to follow his orders, and I'm worried my bosses will see me as not being a "team player" as a result.

Last edited:
They should eat shotgun. It's passive bullying, I'm bigger than you & look down upon thee, do as I say.
Ok (soyface), keep refusing. You'll only hate yourself if you fall in line like the cucks.

Hate people like that. Mind you Im too high inhib to ever take charge so I like when theres someone else delegating me tasks, but I prefer that person not to be an asshole

This is why Ill never become rich btw, I can never see myself being a CEO of a company, Im simply too beta for that

Bossy people are usually idiots that are compensating by running their mouth about things they know nothing about, falsely giving them superiority. I automatically drown them out of my skull, so they don't bother me much anymore.

They are stupid people