Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your opinion of Winston Churchill?

title

• The greatest statesman in modern history who saved the world from the evil nazis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A great prime minister

• A good war time leader but a bad peace time leader

• neutral/indifferent

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A subpar prime minister

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A terrible prime minister

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The worst leader in modern history who destroyed his country's empire among other things

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Castaway

Castaway

Asocial Schizoid
★★★★
In my opinion, he was an alcoholic opportunist in the service of certain international interest groups who cowardly held his country hostage for his own personal gain.

Jew-loving warmonger that killed the British Empire

He did one good thing at least

I put neutral.

I don't blame him for not pursuing peace with germany because he was simply continuing the british policy of making sure no single european power was powerful enough to become a threat to the UK. (you could say this failed as the soviets took that position)
I don't blame him for the destabilising effect that the war had on the empire, because I don't think a man of his time could have imagined that the empire would collapse so quickly and thoroughly.

Don't know anything about his second premiership.

He did his job but his lack of foresight stops him from getting a better ranking. I won't rate him lower because I don't think other prime ministers would have done any better.

Kike puppet that genocided currys and lost his empire

drunkard who should have dropped out of the war

He made some questionable appointments and decisions when trying to micromanage his commanders

Churchill was an alcoholic and a fat man, which indicates a weak character, plus he was related by family ties to Jews, and the propaganda that forcibly shoves and praises him is inherently similar to such aggressive marketing. In fact, Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill had one boss - this boss is a Jew.

I hate his fat ass, in solidarity with all the currycels he killed

An interesting character who fought on the wrong side