Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion of this lockdown?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I used to go for a walk everyday just to stop myself from killing myself but can't do that anymore. You're legally not allowed to go outside where I am unless you're "excercising". It's bullshit because I can't run due to shit cardio, I'll be gassed out in 5 minutes.

My life has not changed at all.

It’s lifefuel.

Welcome back.
Thank you, do we know each other?

Yes, there are certainly upsides, less people hanging out outside, less athletes mogging my entire torso with their biceps alone, not making random eye contact and getting disgusted stares. I can live with this. Sadly, I live in a free country that acts more like a police state.

i think the lockdown is retarded and boring now. i dont like waiting outside to go in a store. i dont like not being allowed to go outside without a reason. cels or neets initially thought it would mean less normies out but id say its increased. they are supposed to be indoors but they cant survive without attention or human contact so they go out instead of fucking off back to work

As long as I get paid without having to expose my hideous face to strangers while doing manual labor for near minimum wage, I'm happy. I just hope some Republicans in congress get covid and die from it because they are trying to block the monthy NEETbux proposed by the Democrats.

I'm not liking this anymore tbh, I want to go outside. I used to cycle and hike a lot, can't do any of that. Fuck I miss those times

Small changes

i think the lockdown is retarded and boring now. i dont like waiting outside to go in a store. i dont like not being allowed to go outside without a reason. cels or neets initially thought it would mean less normies out but id say its increased. they are supposed to be indoors but they cant survive without attention or human contact so they go out instead of fucking off back to work

Enjoying the rot.

Its okey, im already okey with it

Walmarts are becoming hot spots.

FB IMG 17170043345126799

Lockdown brought me here
God bless corona-chan