Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your operating system on your PC/Laptop?

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
windows-mac-linux1.jpg

Win7 32 bit

Win 10 64 I only have my laptop

win 7 64 bit, but it has started to give me bsod almost everyday and drivers randomly stop working. I am thinking about going win 10.

I don't have one :(

I own a laptop with windows 10 though

Win 10 x64 on a desktop and Debian on a thumb drive if something happens. Also theory - MacOS users can't be incel.

Mac cause I'm a uni cel

Del XPS 15 9550 with windows 10

Windows 7 64bit is pretty nice, I dont have any plans on updating anytime soon

Windows 8.1 for desktop
Windows 10 for laptop (i got it for free when it first came out)

Windowscel and Linuxcel here.

Installed Windows 8.1 first then downloaded Lubuntu and made USB install so it Dual boots between Lubuntu and Windows 8.1

Lubuntu is super fast, faster than Windows for browsing the web but can't do anything else on it like gaming.

Windows 10 64 bit and Ubuntu on a dualboot. When my computer craps out, I'll be browsing here on a sbc with ethernet running debian.

Lubuntu/OSX on my Macbook

Ubuntu on Desktop.

Win10 64-bit on my gaming desktop, before that I was using WinXP 32-bit on my old desktop.

Soon I'm going to be a Win98cel, currently trying to cop an old ass laptop to play older DOS games on.

windows 10 master race