Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your most non-incel trait ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Whats the trait in your personality that is the least incel like ?

Example mine is that I love to say that adhd and autism are fake because it pisses off normies who want to be a "minority" using mental health bullshit

I had the balls to ask girls out. Three times
Of course I wouldn't be posting here if they said yes :feelsrope:

Posting on chads.is

I had good friends all throughout secondary school, except my first year, who I could go to the park/grab something to eat/game with. I was told a lot of times that they like my pERsonality

Posting on chads.is

Personality has nothing to do with being incel

I like to paint/make short films and have gotten recognition for it

IDK, i'm struggling to think of one honestly. Guess i'm just 100% subhuman

i learned how to use a shower at 16

I can fake being NT for quite some time.

Example mine is that I love to say that adhd and autism are fake because it pisses off normies who want to be a "minority" using mental health bullshit
According to some personality desirability research I can't be bothered to quote, the big-5 personality traits that are most desired / attractive are as such: high on openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and low on neuroticism.

The typical autistic personality is just the inverse of those traits. My personality is typically autistic, except that instead of very low openness, I have medium-low openness.

For HEXACO faggots: humility is considered desirable and autists have typically low humility, myself included.

Physically-wise I'm average height for my country, balding, ugly, framelet, but not deformed.

Socially-wise I'm a mid-income wageslave, the lowest of the low, only marginally better than a low-income wageslave. Neets are above me in social status.

So, I'd say that would be my least repugnant personality, physical and social traits.

Last edited:
I can be very low inhib in public sometimes

I do this too

Probably being hapa is my least or most incel trait depending on who you ask idk i pass as white perfectly though

I don't have any real 'incel traits'. I don't play video games. Have never ever watched 'anime' ore whatever it's called. IT stuff doesn't
interest me and I don't care to understand it. I love college and pro football; love tailgaiting in those settings. I play golf weekly and take at least 2 ski trips a year. Love trying new beers and exotic foods/restaurants.

Yet despite all that I'm 100% incel. Which just proves the blackpill more.......

I have none, I am truecel maximus.

Honestly, I dont know if I have any fakecel traits.

Nothing about my personality is normie-esque
Much of what I do in free time is considered pretty cool/interesting by foids and normie cucks

I make good money and am fairly social. Really if I was even just 5ft6, even if I was still curry and fat, I wouldn't be incel. My 5ft height has completely destroyed my life.

Being tall

I'm not awful at socializing but no one cares to listen because I am a short curry

I have pretty mogger eyes despite them being shit colored and "prey", my one good feature.

At this point, i don't think I have non-incel traits

idk... i have the motivation to gymmaxx

If fatcels are volcels then being ogre is my main non-incel trait

Having lots of money.

Im confident, have good hair and i make an effort to dress nicely i guess

low inhib in terms of speaking, I say anything on my mind

i don't hate women:society:

Having a 6.5 inch dick and a good frame.

Peo

people like my pERsonality and compliment me on it regularly (still KHHV lawl)

I’m 6’7” and have multiple girlfriends

Being a white caucasion with curly zoomer hair.

Always willing to help out I guess. But even that I’m slowly getting out of.

I have Tyrone frame

I speak and can talk like a standard Zoomer. That’s about it nothing about me is remotely normal