Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your most living-under-a-rock trait unrelated to inceldom?

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Mine is that I've never listened to a Taylor Swift song. She has gotten fucking huge recently, and I don't even know what her voice sounds like.

Billie Eilish ie I didn’t know what she was all about or how she got famous until relatively recently.

i've never used tiktok or instagram

never had any social media ever, no instagram etc

so far the above replies have nothing to do with living under a rock and have more to do with not being a retarded normie

Also, back in 2017, when Ed Sheeran appeared in a Game of Thrones episode, I didn't know who he was.

When I went on the Game of Thrones subreddit to read the discussion about the episode, I saw so many comments complaining that Ed Sheeran was too distracting. But I had no fucking idea who he was. I thought it was just a random guy who sang pretty nicely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLhaPWwVwM

never see/read/hear about news, dont really use Instagram

Not knowing covid happened or that we stopped caring about covid because you already gave up on leaving your house anyway.

I don't read news so I never know what is going on in earth

so far the above replies have nothing to do with living under a rock and have more to do with not being a retarded normie
Well, doesn't living under a rock essentially mean you are not a normie?

Well, doesn't living under a rock essentially mean you are not a normie?
No. u may still go to work, out shopping, watch the news, maybe scroll through twitter. A good living under the rock trait is for ex not going out (work remotely, online ordering, NEETING, etc) for so long that you noticed everyone is wearing a mask and you forget that you can't walk the same direction in every aisle in peak 2020 COVID :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. not keeping up with normie trends doesn't mean you live under a rock. another example is if you don't know about the gaza genocide or that hostess snacks returned, etc, etc

@XtremeMax fits your description

@
XtremeMax
@XtremeMax fits your description
I just like his cat avi. It's the cat from Ghost Stories.

never had any social media ever, no instagram etc
Yup, I only ever had Youtube. I once had a Reddit Acc but realized quickly that this is just a massive leftism hivemind.

Im usually up to date with Tech, News, Politics.

Idk "Living under a Rock" maybe like I dont give a shit about Celebrity Hype. Never did actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back