Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your most convincing argument for the blackpill?

BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Trying to blackpill my best friend, the bluepill is killing him. He is about 3.5/10 facially to be brutally honest, but has a 9/10 personality. All around great guy, just suffers due to looks. It's gotten to the point where he's lost the ambitions he once had, he's stuck in a shitty dead end job and moved back in to his dad's house. He doesn't deserve to be lied to anymore.

Show him some of the tinder experiments and dating app studies that show how biased women are towards looks.

Jeremy Meeks. End of discussion!

Crustaciouse said:
Show him some of the tinder experiments and dating app studies that show how biased women are towards looks.

He'll dismiss those, he's slightly blackpilled because he uses tinder, but he thinks not all women are like that. He thinks there are women that actually give more shits about personality. I feel like he just needs a bit more evidence, enough to make him cough up the bluepill so he can fully accept the truth.

Zielony4 said:
Jeremy Meeks. End of discussion!

Definitely considered that, but knowing him he'll say NAWALT. Maybe I just need to keep providing more evidence and let it stew in his mind? He's not hopelessly 110% brainwashed like /r/CuntTears, so that might actually work.

Blackpills really have to be supplemented with personal experience.

Sparky said:
Show him the results of a Chad tinder experiment

He's still in the NAWALT stage. Those tinder experiments really only further your understanding of the truth if you're blackpilled.

Berdea said:
Blackpills really have to be supplemented with personal experience.

Right, he has faced a lot of rejection over the years, I just need a convincing argument that all women are the same.

Not all women are like that though. The problem is though, that the actual non degenerate girls are more or less valued commodities and are in monogamous relationships with gigachads who have stellar looks, personality, accomplishments, and status (essentially gods among men)

The black pill is not just about women. Looks are the main determinant in every facet of life.

I would have a frank discussion about his shitty job, living situation, loneliness and true comparison to attractive males that he's had to have seen.

Sparky said:
Try and show him some divorce statistics or something so he knows that a great proportion of women are degenerate

Good idea, will try that.

Grotesque said:
The black pill is not just about women. Looks are the main determinant in every facet of life.

I would have a frank discussion about his shitty job, living situation, loneliness and true comparison to attractive males that he's had to have seen.

Also great point, both of us are miserable poor incels, so that is 2 real life examples off the bat.

the videos on this guys channel break it down pretty much perfectly. kind of lengthy but its a great watch tho

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&t=203s[/video]

Show him this place

Literally step outside your house and embrace reality. There's your argument. I don't know how normie cucks are able to deny the undeniable reality. ​

Currycel4Life said:
Literally step outside your house and embrace reality. There's your argument. I don't know how normie cucks are able to deny the undeniable reality. ​

Yep. And then they act like we’re the delusional ones even though we are backed by biology and experience.

Tinder itself is a brutal Black Pill. Sounds like he cannot be saved though.

The best way to confirm that women only care about looks is to approach a woman and get rejected.

Tell the bluepillers about serial killer Ted Bundy and how he recieved love letters in prison

just review his life, all of us are walking blackpills

Are you sure he can handle the black pill tho? It may be the truth but it's still not for everyone. I have a few friends i'm actively trying to keep away from it, because i'm sure they are better off without it.

modus_coperandi said:
Are you sure he can handle the black pill tho? It may be the truth but it's still not for everyone. I have a few friends i'm actively trying to keep away from it, because i'm sure they are better off without it.

It's not like he'll kill himself over the blackpill. He's the type of person who'd never even consider roping. His situation would probably improve, tbh. I know it did for me.

That women will have sex with dogs and are more sexually aroused by dogs and horses than actual human males. Except the 10% who are chads.

The most convincing argument is that there was a study that women found 80% of men unattractive. That shows just how picky they are.

My existence, Cogito ergo sum.

NegroKing said:
The most convincing argument is that there was a study that women found 80% of men unattractive. That shows just how picky they are.

Can't argue with that, brutal blackpill. I'd also like to find that blackpill in /r/AskWomen where a roastie admits she's only attracted to 1% of males.

RealestFakecel said:
just review his life, all of us are walking blackpills

Also a hard-hitting blackpill. For the most part he is an introspective guy, he just has trouble seeing the big picture sometimes.