Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE!?

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I wake up
i fap
i wash my hands and face
i play some games and look at my alerts on incels.co

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
based quotecel

Get up, check internet for cute loli messages, no loli messages, fight urge to lay back into bed, and then do something

Wake up, grab my laptop (it sits besides me while sleeping), check up few things on the internet. Go to pee and brush my teeth. Return to my bed, put laptop on my stomach, start shitposting (the usual)

I either do the morning shift at work or gymcel/runmaxx.

Last edited:
Wake up, piss, make coffee and browse incels.co

impressive, very nice.

I wake up
i fap
i wash my hands and face
i play some games and look at my alerts on incels.co
Pretty much this tbh. But i would like to include brushing my teeth in it, something i would recommend everyone to do on here.

Pretty much this tbh. But i would like to include brushing my teeth in it, something i would recommend everyone to do on here.
Yes, its important but im kinda lazy to do that all the time

You do a thousand crunches everyday?

I roll out of bed and drag myself to the computer screen where I spend the rest of the day

Wake up, come here, and the rest all depends on what stimulus my body sends me

Teethpill is underrated

I wake up and dress and grab headphones thats it

Wake up

Turn on computer

Make coffee

Make oat+TVP+bean/lentil/rice porridge

Open Firefox

Open Youtube, Incels.co, and Cucktears on separate tabs

Bounce around Incels.co and Cucktears until porridge is done

Take porridge, eat while watching Youtube

i have severe morning depression, so i only get up when i have to take a shit.

after shitting i get high asap. it's the only way for me to feel normal ngl.

Put water in my eyes, brush my teeth, get dressed

I roll out of bed ten mins before i need to leave for work. I put on some bo spray, wash my face, brush my teeth, then out the door.