Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is your monthly income?

what is your income?

• less than zero - paying debts with no income.

• unemployment benefits money

• ZERO. NEET.

• 1$-1000$

• 1K$-1.5K$

• 1.5K$-2K$

• 2K$-2.5K$

• 2.5K$-3K$

• 3K$-4K$

• 4K$+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I make $400 a month working at a local coliseum. Working my bitchmade ass of cleaning up Chad and Stacy's shit, piss, puke, and drinks and food they spill all over the place.

non existent because I'm in school

7K but taxes soooo.... Unless you're a millionaire or something it's the same thing as being a slave to the system. Your money isnt sn endless pool of sustenance.

Zero. Living w parents

Around 5K but where I live this is below average. Average here is about 8K and the average savings amount is about 200 K so with the money I make and posses I can nearly be considered as poor.

Slavery never ended, they just changed the methods. Whip & shackles were replaced with debt & homelessness. Water & bread was changed to alcohol & battery farmed steroid ridden meat.

Gladiatorial arenas are now sports fields.
This is incredibly insightful.

I’m a studycel earning passive income
Wageslaving indeed. How are we suppose to live off such small amounts.
When will people realize working 12 hours a day for 5 days just to make it is fucking slavery, at least don't force us to pay taxes..... nothing enrages me more than being forced to pay into a society which i disagree with in every aspect all the while being hated, while also barely fucking making it.

Another bullshit thing is college: why the fuck do i have to go to school to learn how to do a job, something i could just as easily learn how to do without all that fucking nonsense, 99% of jobs you do not need college education to learn how to do, i mean reallly........ why the fuck do i need to learn all that bullshit brainwashing just to end up sitting in a desk in some corporate office the rest of my life paying off debt, how hard is it really???????

The whole system is rigged boyos, the only reason why there isn't collapse right now it because the normies are hypnotized by the concept of love, the thing we all have been excluded from, must be fucking nice........... god how i hate everything.
Sounds like you need a rope

Last edited:
Around 5K but where I live this is below average. Average here is about 8K and the average savings amount is about 200 K so with the money I make and posses I can nearly be considered as poor.
€?5k isnt average nowhere on earth. Are you norwegian or swiss?