Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your mental illness

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I have schizophrenia, depression and paranoid personality disorder, also narcissistic personality disorder according to psychiatrists i had to go as a child against my will.

What do you have?

I have schizophrenia, depression and paranoid personality disorder, also narcissistic personality disorder according to psychiatrists i had to go as a child against my will.

What do you have?
Depression, anxiety + autism (if that counts)

im diagnosed with being sexless

im diagnosed with being sexless
Hardcore

A lot of these labels I disagree really exist. I think they're just ways for normies to insinuate that anyone not like them is defective.

I do have anxiety and OCD though. I think labels like that are OK as they're clearly problems and not basically just personality traits.

What do you have?
Depression anxiety

I have depression. It’s mentally and physically taxing.

S

What do you have?
severe depression

Asperger's Syndrome (autism), severe depression, severe anxiety, OCD and bipolar.

I will say, though, getting high seems to treat 4 out of 5 of them pretty effectively in my unprofessional experience.

Last edited:
None. Mental illness is a label meant to ostracize anyone who does not fall in line with normie patterns. It is not true illness.

Nothing genetically. Probably a slight mix of depression and anxiety as a result of my inceldom as I grow older (gonna be 22 and virgin still)

But if I had gotten to have sex a few times at a normal age of 16-18, and then got to settle down in a LTR like everyone else I know in their early 20’s, I’d prolly have no mental issues whatsoever

paranoid schizo, depression, autism

I call it the truecel trinity

What do you have?
What age did your schizophrenia start?

extreme autismo

i don’t have any mental illness, but i also have no social skills

A lot of these labels I disagree really exist. I think they're just ways for normies to insinuate that anyone not like them is defective.

I do have anxiety and OCD though. I think labels like that are OK as they're clearly problems and not basically just personality traits.
Mental health is no where as clean cut and objectively quantifiable as physical health, I half agree.
While some of them and are legit issues that endanger and harm both the person and the society a lot of them are basically "You are not conforming to our society well enough for our liking." which is hard to make an elaborate ethical and moral case of it being an "illness".
I would listen to what a physician says for my body, but for my mind I wouldn't take it at face value and blindly trust them.

What do you have?
Don't have any, but I've never tested for them, so idk

ADHD, anxiety, brain fog, and stupidity :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: