Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your MBTI type

Lol this is totally shit reddit soys would love to dicuss but I am actually curious

IMG 6602

The fuck is 'MBTI'?

ENTJ, Chad's MBTI in incel bod LOL

It can be a useful tool to see differences/similarities between ppl and how they think/interpret reality. Much of it just fleshes out common sense you likely already picked up on among human tribes. I score high on INxx, usually get INTJ, which translates roughly to the sperg loser type.

My MBTI is “ugly manlet”.

ENTP. the least likely for any foid to have. you argue with me, you're gonna have a bad time.

INTP but hate being it tbh

>MBTI
Soyboy34

I do not take MBTI seriously anymore but I used to be obsessed with it, not ashamed to admit. ISTP was my most frequent result. Sometimes I got ENFJ, which is basically the opposite one with the same cognitive function only in a different order.

Infp. A feely fag type.

istp-t. What does this actually mean ?

INTP/ENTP changed almost every time I've taken it

Couple of decades from now and that kind of arbitrary representation of human psyche will be depicted as an outdated pseudo-scientific theory.
Are most people here truly introverted? Or they have been consistently rejected which led them to an isolated lifestyle and hence towards perceiving themselves as an introvert.
If you had a chad face and body and all the women would always be throwing themselves at you, always socializing by default, being charismatic and the center of attention because of your look, would you truly qualify yourself as an introvert?
Calling yourself an introvert is cope.

Last edited:
Oh I love horoscopes! I'm a Leo in western zodiac, Tiger in Chinese zodiac and INTJ in /r9k/ zodiac