Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your main reason for not roping?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Legit question.
The only thing holding me back is that I'm looksmaxxing at the moment. I'm not afraid to do it.

I think the main one is attachment. Even if this world is hellish in so many ways, it's all I know. I have spent all my life here and grown used and attached to the structures, people, things, etc. I know nothing beyond it, implying something beyond it even exists.

I dont believe in an afterlife. And I might as well experience everything I can before I'm dead and gone.

I haven't worked a single hour in my life so as of yet i actually kinda enjoy it still but that time won't last forever i guess.

Coping.

And I don't know what would await me if I roped. I'm agnostic and I'm confused on whether or not there is an afterlife. However, I have personally seen supernatural things tying to Biblical scriptures.

I actually enjoy life still on net, believe it or not. This forum and other copes have helped a lot.

I have unfinished business

all its mechanisms have evolved so that you remain alive as long as possible. destroying life itself goes against all these mechanisms, including some irrational fear that comes from the bottom.

in my case, I have already gotten used to the rejections, and I am very well resolved with the idea that no woman will be interested in me. I do not want it anymore, I do not plan on it and I do not get upset when I see couples walking down the street.

I'm too busy to kms

I am not depressed

I am not a faggot

my will to live
i've been seriously depressed but would never rope

I plan to fully give into my delusions of grandeur and achieve world domination.
I also want cope with vidya a nice comfy apartment and a cs job that does not completely suck the life out of me, I think I could live like that for quite some time, who knows how satisfiying future copes will be.

copes and afraid of failing sui attempt

I am a coward

I'd like to see how far I can go with moneymaxing.

Watching this world fall apart and crumble is entertaining to me. I will though of things get too boring.

Making cucks online mad at my existence brings me great joy.

I have some prerequisites to meet before doing so

For me it used to be fear of Hell and fear of the unknown, but now it is more a fear of no longer existing and or possibly reincarnating into a new body with my previous memories and personality wiped out.

Also having gone back and forth over the pros and cons of suicide I have concluded why bother since nature/entropy will eventually take me and everyone else out in due time anyway so why rush the process?

I suppose that rhetorical question could be answered with: “To control your own destiny and not leave your death to nature’s whim” but eh.

That line of reasoning just isn’t one I’m down with at the moment if ever.

I’ve been vacationing and it’s pretty fucking lit man, you can just betabux your way into a mediocre existence

Haven't got around to it yet. Maybe sometime this year or the next.

Kemonodraugiukaisubalionais

Waiting for society to collapse, it'll be interesting

Roping would mean they've won, losing is not an option for me.

i have a supportive family

Life is never so terrible all at once that I have the motivation to rope. I'm always a few really bad days away from the rope.

Fear of death and my parents.

waiting for my bullies to die to piss on their graves

1. I don't actually have/know of a painless, instantaneous and certainly fatal method. As time goes on and things get worse, that restriction will loosen.
  2. I'm a biological organism and the instinct for self preservation is one of the two strongest biological forces. Overcoming this is difficult even if it is the logical solution.

There are a lot of things I enjoy in life.

My cat would miss me

I wouldn't be able to host the Thursday anime stream

There are bettER options should things really get that bleak

You guys would miss me

Roping would mean they've won, losing is not an option for me.
Why rope when our very existences makes people furious? Sit back, grab a bite to eat and watch it all burn down.

I just don't wanna. Simple as that.

Why rope when our very existences makes people furious? Sit back, grab a bite to eat and watch it all burn down.
BettER yet, add fuel to the fire and watch it burn even more.

hope that everything will get better

I dont believe in an afterlife. And I might as well experience everything I can before I'm dead and gone.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
My cat, I don't want to leave her alone.

False hope that things will get better.