Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is Your Job?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Just wondering what my fellowcels do. During the university year I work at the phonathon. We call alumni and ask for donations. During summer and winter break I am on call as a farm hand.

League of Legends elojober (as last i was)

Worked in Security in the past, but didn't had a job for almost two years :'(

ER worshipper and professor in the study of Chad Genes and Cuckology.

NEETcel. I'm jobless for 3 years that what make me a poorcel too.

cupcaker said:
ER worshipper and professor in the study of Chad Genes and Cuckology.

what is ER?

MubarakTheCoper said:
NEETcel. I'm jobless for 3 years that what make me a poorcel too.

what is ER?

Elliot Rodger

Grill/Dishwasher

Not a job but student, first semester at uni, majoring in computer science

I sell pound cakes bby, make 'em myself.

Until 5 months ago, I worked at McDonalds, usually they put me in the grill.

Just imagine my sadness working saturday nights sweating as a motherfucker in a fucking grill, while chad and stacy went there to eat something before they go home to fuck. One of the few good thing I can thank the skies is that I got fired from that job and I'm collecting some statebux for unemployed people.

Now I'm in college, paying it with the money I'm getting from the state, when it runs out I get another job.

house policeman. I guard my house

Work for quite a big corporation for about 7 years now, I was lucky actually on how I got into it. Normally you'd need 5-10+ years experience before they even look at you but thank fuck I know how to wear a fake face in public (social networking). I work in the IT Department, specifically networking and technician. Lots of insanely hot women in the marketing and sales department that I'd love to impregnate but sadly they only look Chad in the eyes. I don't have much time spending on incels but when I'm free which isn't often I do visit to see how my fellow brothers are doing.

Autism bucks.

anon_899 said:
Just imagine my sadness working saturday nights sweating as a motherfucker in a fucking grill, while chad and stacy went there to eat something before they go home to fuck. One of the few good thing I can thank the skies is that I got fired from that job and I'm collecting some statebux for unemployed people.

empathise

Ex high school student