Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your ideal country?

wintersnow

wintersnow

cold blue eyes
-
In my ideal country, the government has little interference in people's lives. We don't seek government approval to do most things unless it's against the law.

When it comes to laws, I believe an intelligent person wants to live in a society where there are few laws because the average person is responsible enough to know what to do and what not to do.

Of course, my ideal society would be all White since race is extremely important.

In regards to voting, most people should not have the right to vote. Those who do have the right to vote meet the requirements set by the government. Both men and women have the right to vote.

Monogamy is encouraged while promiscuity is discouraged. However, sex is not considered a taboo. Sex education in schools is valuable to some extent.

The government should prevent extremely big companies like Amazon from destroying small businesses and establishing monopolies.

Feel free to disagree and discuss.

Incelistan.

As for politics, minarchy and transparency should be the way to go, but I'm too retarded to know any specifics or an actual way to achieve this.

The government should prevent extremely big companies like Amazon from destroying small businesses and establishing monopolies.
There are regulations for that but ironically lobbyists twist them in such a way that they benefit huge corporations (through obscure loopholes) while damaging small businesses. There seems to be no way to win by giving more responsibilities to the government.

Also:

1. It would be hard for a weak (limited) government to enforce any law or to crackdown on giants like Amazon. Lots of small countries around the world struggle with this.
the average person is responsible enough to know what to do and what not to do.
2. I know that you're talking about ideals, but again, this is also unachievable. Ideally, you should actually plan it so that systems can take it when the people inevitably fuck up.
Of course, my ideal society would be all White since race is extremely important.
3. Whiteness has many definitions, you will struggle to define it in a rational, quick way.
Those who do have the right to vote meet the requirements set by the government.
4. This can be gamed into something that you wouldn't want to see. A coup is very likely, even if you vet the voters hard.
Monogamy is encouraged while promiscuity is discouraged.
5. Name policies that would achieve that?

Do you need to ask?

1632906521360   Copy   Copy

Adolf hitler color by ral9010ns de6h8tf fullview

Adolf Hitler   Copy   Copy

Sdfsd

1635517731179   Copy   Copy

1626560044266   Copy

1625144075279   Copy   Copy

16768066 401

Last edited:
In my ideal country, the government has little interference in people's lives. We don't seek government approval to do most things unless it's against the law.

When it comes to laws, I believe an intelligent person wants to live in a society where there are few laws because the average person is responsible enough to know what to do and what not to do.

In regards to voting, most people should not have the right to vote. Those who do have the right to vote meet the requirements set by the government. Both men and women have the right to vote.

Monogamy is encouraged while promiscuity is discouraged. However, sex is not considered a taboo. Sex education in schools is valuable to some extent.

Any Isekai country

Same as I live in now. Nothing would change no matter the country/laws

a country that is completely under my rule and lots of sex slaves :feelsaww:

In my ideal country there would be egalitarianism, and little to no government interference in people's lives

For the transition phase basically the opposite of what we see nowadays:

Closed borders and voluntary remigration (with some money and help in their own homes)

Monogamy is favoured, particularly if children are involved (think of Hungary where traditional families are favored enormously to increase the basic fecundity), a reduction of the amount of unsuitable life models must occur via a reduction of the welfare state (no more taxes for single mothers, they either find someone or fetch for themselves, the same for migrants or refugees, most are here due to our welfare state)

A removal of everything that favors women over men, say goodbye to quotas and preferential hiring

Destruction of cultural marxism (do the same to them as they do to us, they couldn't last a day in our skin, "Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence" doesn't sound so good now, does it?)

Transforming the cities into something better and maintaining the natural beauty of our country

Changing the school curricula (no excessive focus on WWII and only eyesores of history, but rather a positive light on our nation to get back to a healthy national identity, mostly medieval and ancient history), giving people more practical skills (like cooking/doing taxes/fighting), improving physical education (people have to do tests, then they are grouped together based on their pre-existing skills and get schooling based on their needs, in the moment it bullies the weak/unfit and bores the fit)

Reducing taxes, only financing the most basal things like the police, military, public transport, public health, certain industries, basic social welfare, going against monopolies, reducing the amount of laws concerning data protection or other shit to enable normal people to enter the competition on the free market again

Filling public broadcasting services and non-STEM-related themes with more ideologically aligned individuals or defunding them completely

Reducing the amount of public freedom (by implementing dress codes/behavioral norms) and increasing the amount of private freedom (what happens in your own walls is your concern only, owning weapons, going hunting or fishing, owning a big car or certain animals that are now forbidden will be completely legal, the individual is in his own house a king, but in public he should not reduce the aesthetic value of our people)

Last edited:
For the transition phase basically the opposite of what we see nowadays:

Closed borders and voluntary remigration (with some money and help in their own homes)

Monogamy is favoured, particularly if children are involved (think of Hungary where traditional families are favored enormously to increase the basic fecundity), a reduction of the amount of unsuitable life models must occur via a reduction of the welfare state (no more taxes for single mothers, they either find someone or fetch for themselves, the same for migrants or refugees, most are here due to our welfare state)

A removal of everything that favors women over men, say goodbye to quotas and preferential hiring

Destruction of cultural marxism (do the same to them as they do to us, they couldn't last a day in our skin, "Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence" doesn't sound so good now, does it?)

Transforming the cities into something better and maintaining the natural beauty of our country

Changing the school curricula (no excessive focus on WWII and only eyesores of history, but rather a positive light on our nation to get back to a healthy national identity, mostly medieval and ancient history), giving people more practical skills (like cooking/doing taxes/fighting), improving physical education (people have to do tests, then they are grouped together based on their pre-existing skills and get schooling based on their needs, in the moment it bullies the weak/unfit and bores the fit)

Reducing taxes, only financing the most basal things like the police, military, public transport, public health, certain industries, basic social welfare, going against monopolies, reducing the amount of laws concerning data protection or other shit to enable normal people to enter the competition on the free market again

Filling public broadcasting services and non-STEM-related themes with more ideologically aligned individuals or defunding them completely

Reducing the amount of public freedom (by implementing dress codes/behavioral norms) and increasing the amount of private freedom (what happens in your own walls is your concern only, owning weapons, going hunting or fishing, owning a big car or certain animals that are now forbidden will be completely legal, the individual is in his own house a king, but in public he should not reduce the aesthetic value of our people)
Outstanding. Thank you.

@wintersnow and @Lebensmüder I sympathize with your ideas. However, you are making the usual mistake of thinking that politics and law can exist in a vacuum.

You need to read this:

The guy who wrote this book knows a lot more than we do about how societies function and evolve.

@wintersnow and @Lebensmüder I sympathize with your ideas. However, you are making the usual mistake of thinking that politics and law can exist in a vacuum.

You need to read this:

The guy who wrote this book knows a lot more than we do about how societies function and evolve.
Thanks. I will take some time to read it later.

Low taxes, full employment, developmentalist ethno-state provider of free healthcare, including free surgeries and social training for incels :panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

A libertarian tropical island

One in which women are given as little rights as possible. They are not allowed to choose their own dates at all. If they refuse, they get executed.

People who suffer should rule the world and people who have everything should have no rights