Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your honest opinion on Hitler?

He's a decent, moral upright man who hated kikes.

Last edited:
unequivocally giga based. imagine thinking jewish plans would have been stopped if hitler didn't exist. the balfour declaration trying to give israel to the kikes was in 1917, retards. fuck you.

I don't think he was a psychopathic monster like most people do. I think he was originally an ok guy (which is evidenced by the fact he cared deeply about things other than himself and his own well-being [his nation and his people]; psychopaths don't do this), but he went through pretty brutal life experiences which in conjunction with his 19th century eugenist/atheist/German rationalist/nihilist influences, propelled him through the path he went.

I don't think he was a psychopathic monster like most people do. I think he was originally an ok guy (which is evidenced by the fact he cared deeply about things other than himself and his own well-being [his nation and his people]; psychopaths don't do this), but he went through pretty brutal life experiences which in conjunction with his 19th century eugenist/atheist/German rationalist/nihilist influences, propelled him through the path he went.

Oh, didn't see you there FBI-chan. How are you doing?