Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your honest opinion on Hitler?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Is the very negative image he has warranted or did he some things right?

400px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S62600%2C_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

A man against time.

neurotic about the jews as a race (when in reality the vast majority of jews don't have any power or influence)
didn't ally himself with the Soviet Union and decided to invade them instead (good job getting BTFO lol)

He ruined the lives of millions of Nordic Chads and Stacies and because of him battered Britcucks left us alone.
The Fuehrer was BASED, he took revenge for being ignored by foids and society like a scum.

The ultimate edge lord symbol. He is a hero to edgy 16 year olds everywhere

The wrong side won the war

"This will be the final war of race, Either Ayrans will decide the fate of their future or Jews will rule the world" - Hermann Goering

Don't really care about him tbh.

He probably would have executed me if I lived in that time period.

his art style is generic

bad war strategy. fighting on atleast 3 diffrent fronts, what was he thinking? he should ve called it quits after poland and france and just consolidate this land grab, which is hard to do in and on itself in the long term..

Another genocidal tyrant in a long history of tyrants. I don't see him as the personification of evil that media makes him out to be.

The wrong side won the war

Last edited:
This has honeypot written all tf over it. I expect IT fags to come in and screencap to use in their r*ddit videos.

A historic figure. Had he won... But he lost. The bad thing he did and was killing a bunch of non-combatants.
But he hasn't been the only one in history. I'm not crazy to see him as a hero but don't hate him (he's history) either.

gone before his time

Good thing:
The. VW Bettle
Wheeler Dealers Vintage GIF by Discovery Europe

CURCHKILL LOOOOOOOOL!

The Fuhrer was intentionally demonised by the Allies and the jews - Saint Hitler contributed a lot to the german people and got them out of hyperinflation. History is written by the Victor's and sadly the Fuhrers accomplishments have been downplayed. Mein Kampf = greatest book ever

He was a genius, pulled germany out of the great depression within just a few years - saved millions of german lives, not to mention technical advancements in Germany were amazing at this time. He was also a great artist and writer.

This has honeypot written all tf over it. I expect IT fags to come in and screencap to use in their r*ddit videos.
They're a bunch of hypocritical leftist nonces, with no logic or rationale. They cherry pick our comments and take them completely out of context.

a true visonary

He was based in internal actions but starting war against the whole world was not smart

He should have done what he was accused of doing.

Bad guy; murdered millions of subhumans and wanted to create pure Chad race - so same goals as modern foids

This thread is sure to bring out all the edgy retards.

He wanted to kill all Jews. I respect him for that.

Adolf Hitler was a brave and righteous man, who, despite his quirks and inadequacies, will shine bright as one of the greatest men in history for the many generations to come. The current Jewish propaganda against him will end, and history will be rewritten. Just like Socrates was hated by the Atheneans, Hitler, or at least the strawman of Hitler that the Jewish media portrays these days might be hated by Germans and non-Germans alike, but that will change when the light of truth finally breaks through to the masses once again and illuminates all of mankind, no matter their people, race or religion.
Adolfhitler

This is my favourite picture of the Führer. Just looking at his eyes should make clear that his intentions were honest and moral, and he only tried to do good.

Last edited:
he brutally killed jews so i'm fine with him

Dd5gq5y 23535c44 f7e5 4fc6 b3b7 2decbcd4ff2a

he killed my boi ;_;

neurotic about the jews as a race (when in reality the vast majority of jews don't have any power or influence)
didn't ally himself with the Soviet Union and decided to invade them instead (good job getting BTFO lol)

Fallacy here. Hitler and Stalin were both paranoid and scared as shit of each other the whole time. They did ally with a pact. Chad Hitler saw the Soviet Union as weak for getting 125,000 soldier killed just to invade Finland.

Fallacy here. Hitler and Stalin were both paranoid and scared as shit of each other the whole time. They did ally with a pact. Chad Hitler saw the Soviet Union as weak for getting 125,000 soldier killed just to invade Finland.
I wouldn't call a non-agression pact (that was broken anyway) an "alliance"
An alliance would mean the Soviet Union as a member of the Axis, which Hitler refused
You can call the Soviet Union weak all you want, Germany still lost the war

Hitler was a pretty cool guy. Eh gassed subhumans and didn't afraid of anything.

modern foids would love him because he loved to travel too

Last edited:
reminder that Hitler was 5'9" tall

Hitler-Kimono-305490.jpg

It was mostly a joke as he was being cocky as fuck
I wouldn't call a non-agression pact (that was broken anyway) an "alliance"
An alliance would mean the Soviet Union as a member of the Axis, which Hitler refused
You can call the Soviet Union weak all you want, Germany still lost the war

I'm not saying he was right about his judgement of the Soviets.
And I know it wasn't an alliance but it was a pretty big deal and included details of who gets what conquered land.

Adolf Hitler was a brave and righteous man, who, despite his quirks and inadequacies, will shine bright as one of the greatest men in history for the many generations to come. The current Jewish propaganda against him will end, and history will be rewritten. Just like Socrates was hated by the Atheneans, Hitler, or at least the strawman of Hitler that the Jewish media portrays these days might be hated by Germans and non-Germans alike, but that will change when the light of truth finally breaks through to the masses once again and illuminates all of mankind, no matter their people, race or religion.
View attachment 405000
This is my favourite picture of the Führer. Just looking at his eyes should make clear that his intentions were honest and moral, and he only tried to do good.
He was a genius, pulled germany out of the great depression within just a few years - saved millions of german lives, not to mention technical advancements in Germany were amazing at this time. He was also a great artist and writer.

glownigger thread

He was a good man and unironically did nothing wrong

He was the worlds most powerful gangster

He was a nice guy. Quiet, kept to himself...