Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your height?

How tall are you?

• 5'5 or shorter

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • 5'6

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 5'7

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • 5'8

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • 5'9

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • 5'10

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • 5'11

• 6'0

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • 6'1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6'2 or taller

• Total voters
I'm a mouse (5'7")

6'2.

inb4 hate

6'0 but it doesn't do a thing in my favor.

Anyone else reach their full height early and was tall until everyone else caught up and surpassed them?

My heights not even on the list, is this some sort of cruel joke (5’4)

AB1A3585 DC01 4E8E 8D15 F849B75632AF

(Just kidding)

jfl at this poll where you can't even find your specific height, IT'S OVER

Tallcel=Volcel, gtfo.

imagine being so delusional that you think height is more important than face.

also lol @ thinking im going to listen to somebody who isnt even 20.

Didnt say that height is more important, its about of equal importance.
Let me expand upon my last post;Tallcel=Volcel unless you face is literally deformed.
Also im 22.

Being tall is a HUGE boost. I thought otherwise but i had an experience yesterday that confirmed the height theory.

5'11 in zionistan which is the like being 6'1-6'2 in the west.

Didnt say that height is more important, its about of equal importance.
Let me expand upon my last post;Tallcel=Volcel unless you face is literally deformed.
Also im 22.

so delusional.

lol @ fakecels like you who think height matters to females.

Being tall is a HUGE boost. I thought otherwise but i had an experience yesterday that confirmed the height theory.

" i had one experience so your argument is invalid" , get out of here with this bullshit.

face> height

" i had one experience so your argument is invalid" , get out of here with this bullshit.

face> height
Stop being so aggressive cunt. I didn't say face > height, i said height is a huge boost and that you underestimate it like i used to.

Stop being so aggressive cunt. I didn't say face > height, i said height is a huge boost and that you underestimate it like i used to.

huge boost hmm? please show me this huge boost, still a touchless 22 virgin who never had friends. females always look at me with disgust.

Height is nothing.

huge boost hmm? please show me this huge boost, still a touchless 22 virgin who never had friends. females always look at me with disgust.

Height is nothing.
Your face is either too damn ugly or you're legit autistic. But an average 6'2 guy with hair could get a gf.

Your face is either too damn ugly or you're legit autistic. But an average 6'2 guy with hair could get a gf.

if i wasnt ugly do you think i would be here?

also i live in UK which is one of the worst west countries for incels.

vast majority of votes are in 5'9''-6'0''

i'd expect lower from incels tbh

fakecels.me
Lol it’s all about face

5'9

are there seriously giant morons on this site who still think height doesn't matter? Hahahaha. Face matters more, but I'd love to see you tall"cels" become shorter. You would complain about height non stop. They are almost on par but face matters more. Height means A lot.

6ft3.5 to be precise. And height means nothing if you don't have the frame/muscle to go along with it or just and extremely good looking face. If you are Lanket while being tall, height won't help you as much, especially with average to ugly face

This is why gymcelling benefits tall people the most, and even more depending on your clavicles length.

vast majority of votes are in 5'9''-6'0''

i'd expect lower from incels tbh

fakecels.me

Or maybe...just maybe women care about face more than height?

6ft3.5 to be precise. And height means nothing if you don't have the frame/muscle to go along with it or just and extremely good looking face. If you are Lanket while being tall, height won't help you as much, especially with average to ugly face

This is why gymcelling benefits tall people the most, and even more depending on your clavicles length.

You overemphsize the effect of muscles tbh

F A C E

A

C

E

face> height

These idiots focus too much on the outliers. They've seen like a couple of ugly tall guys with an average looking girl and jump to the conclusion that women care about height more. They're no different from normies who see one ugly guy with a hot girl and conclude women don't care about looks.

You overemphsize the effect of muscles tbh

F A C E

A

C

E

Yes face is the most important, I never denied that, all I'm saying is for height to be a true plus you need a wide frame to go with it, and muscles on that wide frame is even way better. You have no idea how much of a halo boost that a tall wide frame gymcel guy guys get especially if he has an average face, look at Kenny ko has a super hot girlfriend but he's face is only 5/10 and has shit facial bones, but him being white also helps.

But yes face reigns supreme and I never denied that

These idiots focus too much on the outliers. They've seen like a couple of ugly tall guys with an average looking girl and jump to the conclusion that women care about height more. They're no different from normies who see one ugly guy with a hot girl and conclude women don't care about looks.
Facecels are the first to always ridicule every other shortcoming too, rubbing it in our face (lol) how face > everything else.
Being short is a serious handicap which apart from making you less desirable to women it makes you fear other men and feel disrespected.

Facecels are the first to always ridicule every other shortcoming too, rubbing it in our face (lol) how face > everything else.
Being short is a serious handicap which apart from making you less desirable to women it makes you fear other men and feel disrespected.

Because it's true.

Nope, height matters more for the reason I mentioned above. It's a DOUBLE problem.

When it comes to strictly attracting women face is more important

When it comes to overall life quality and respect from people in general then height just as if not more important

When it comes to strictly attracting women face is more important

When it comes to overall life quality and respect from people in general then height just as if not more important
On that I agree.

Height and frame matters a lot tbh.

Of course face is nr.1 but just by being tall and having good bones/frame, you will immediately have a boost in attractiveness.