Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is your greatest strength and flaw when it comes to your appearance?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
greatest strength = being 5'9 since thats average(mediocre at least) and virtually everything else about my appearance is garbage.

greatest flaw = facial bloat(cut me some slack before you call volcel, im losing weight rapidly)

Greatest flaw = nose

Greatest strength = 404

greatest strength = wouldn't know

greatest flaw = fat

greatest strength nothing
greatest weakness- forehead

long midface, nose, underbite... negative canthal tilt, many things

Greatest strength: frame

Greatest weakness: everything else

Greatest strength: Can run beardgame
Greatest weakess: The rest of my face

Greatest strength: I have light eyes as an ethnic just like this currycel.
rajasthan-boy_6758_600x450.jpg

Greatest weakness: Everything else. Short, hairy, crooked teeth, jewfro, narrow jaw, anxiety, moobs, bad posture

greatest strength = being 5'9 since thats average(mediocre at least) and virtually everything else about my appearance is garbage.

That height is one of your greatest weaknesses boyo.

greatest strength : my top tier gymcelled booty

greatest weakness: mediocre sized dick

Strength: Nothing
Flaws: Big Ogre nose, atrocious eye area, almost grotesque tier of bad.

cant think of any strengths tbh, maybe my height (5'10") but thats just average

greatest strength - average height
greatest flaw - absolutely shit lower third

greatest strength = average height

greatest flaw = bloated fat face

greatest strength = i like my hair
greatest flaw = nigger tier pig nose

greatest flaw = facial bloat(cut me some slack before you call volcel, im losing weight rapidly)
Strength=being only slightly above average at 6 feet tall when i'm barefeet, better than nothing, I have somehow robust bones
Flaw=gyno and strange fat distribution and possibly even wide hips, i need to gymcel to fix this.

greatest flaw= ACNEEEEEEEEEEEE and height
greatest strength= decent frame, as in I have good potential if I start lifting and won't look misshapen or awkward

Strength - good hair, I admit. Dark, thick, soft, and lots of it. No sign of blading in my late 30s.
Weakness - everything else

Strength: 6'3'', muscular (with good muscle belly shape+insertions), lean, green eyes, white, regular features.
Weakness: got this little mole on my one shoulder.

Strength: 6'3'', muscular (with good muscle belly shape+insertions), lean, green eyes, white, regular features.
Weakness: got this little mole on my one shoulder.
Tallcel = fakecel. Gtfo of here

Is your face sub 4? If not fuck outta here fakecel
I was just horsing around with my description of myself. And you should stop trying to LARP as a mod, it only makes you seem more impotent than even you are.

I was just horsing around with my description of myself. And you should stop trying to LARP as a mod, it only makes you seem more impotent than even you are.
Ah ok, didn't pick up on the sarcasm at the time. I just dislike incel LARPers

Strength= decent eye area
Weakness= everything else pretty much, but ESPECIALLY my lower third it is subhuman as fuark