Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your greatest achievement in the incel community?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Me personally, I think I popularized the use of the term "brocel". I'm not going to claim I invented the word but I've never seen it's usage before I started calling everyone a brocel on old r/incels. This was about 5 years ago now. I still feel a bit of pride everytime i see someone call another person brocel.

I don’t know tbh. Don’t think I’ve ever achieved anything.

You post mog everyone, give yourself a round of applause
Yes, I guess you could say that.

Welcome back btw, you must’ve got unbanned quite recently.

Yes, I guess you could say that.

Welcome back btw, you must’ve got unbanned quite recently.
Thank you, @mental_out was very fast and efficient.

I'm only back temporarily though, I get too suicidal after a while and need to cool off periodically but I have missed the social interactions I get on this forum.

I think I said "femcel" as a joke in the beginning days of r/incels, looks like that caught on in a very bad way.

I think I said "femcel" as a joke in the beginning days of r/incels, looks like that caught on in a very bad way.
You're back, I see you've abandoned your main @chudur-budur :feelsEhh::feelshmm:

You're back, I see you've abandoned your main @chudur-budur :feelsEhh::feelshmm:
Wait really?
That's some next level 4-D chess right there
:lul: :feelswhere:
@ilieknothing are your chudurs alt?

Being the worst subhuman compared to you all :feelzez::feelzez:

@Lone-Star @Capable_Onion shut the fuck up and believe in yourself

i helped popularize low iq

I post small milkies on nsfw.

i made around 20 hamlossus edits and a few of them get reposted semi-regularly. it doesn't make me feel accomplished and i don't think anyone knows it was me since i never claimed ownership of any of them but it's the closest to an achievement i can think of.

none im a nobody low ranking incel on this site

Getting posted on IT

Probably the song "Give Your Local Incel Love".

ponypill, the "queasy -> easy" law

grooming a 27 year old

I came up with the onion pill, how there are multiple layers to your inceldom not just one.

I made it onto the BBC doc for a couple seconds. They showed a suicidal thread of mine, even though I was just overreacting and shitposting.

I watched @FACEandLMS's stream and when he read the number of viewers aloud, he said one number higher than what he would have if I hadn't been watching.

Me personally, I think I popularized the use of the term "brocel". I'm not going to claim I invented the word but I've never seen it's usage before I started calling everyone a brocel on old r/incels. This was about 5 years ago now. I still feel a bit of pride everytime i see someone call another person brocel.
Well I'm most known for (or blamed, it's inaccurate) coining the term "St. Yogacel." For those of you who don't know him his name was Scott Beierle and he went E.R in November 2018, killing 2 women in a yoga studio. Anytime you google "St. Yogacel" there is a few articles mentioning my username and "crediting" me for coining the term, when in fact I don't think I did tbh. I'm thinking it was me and @Robtical were talking about saving his music when the incident first happened and we were using the term "St. Yogacel", fuck knows which one of us (or someone else??) used it first.

Regardless Im blamed lol. Here's one article "blaming" me :waitwhat: :rolleyes:

Also I like the research I done on Christopher Swanson last year, the Oldcel teacher who killed himself when a student he loved got with Chad, and finding out all about him and the foid who ruined his life. That was cool, I really enjoyed learning all about him and the whole story which was little known. I didn't create the thread, but as soon as I read it I became immersed and I feel I added alot to it.

Oh, my ironic happy moment tinged with anger was when my Incel Mosaics featured in that Candian report on Incels. I was happy to, for once in my life, get credited as an "Artist" though frustrated that it was by people who (misguidedly) demonise me:

Up until then, the only kind of Artist I was ever called was a "Piss Artist" due to my chronic alcoholism lol :feelskek:

I'm thinking it was me and @Robtical were talking about saving his music when the incident first happened and we were using the term "St. Yogacel", fuck knows which one of us (or someone else??) used it first.
That's right, I was trying to get his songs. His album had some epic songs on there, it's highly underrated.

I am responsible for some copypastas used on this website

That's right, I was trying to get his songs. His album had some epic songs on there, it's highly underrated.
Well I'm sorry you haven't been fully "credited" alongside me Bro lol :feelskek: :feelsYall: I was actually listening to a few of his songs earlier,"Nobody's Type" "No Shame" "I''l Sleep in Paris" and "Double Bagger." Catchy :feelsokman:

My small interaction with @Total Imbecile

Well I'm most known for (or blamed, it's inaccurate) coining the term "St. Yogacel." For those of you who don't know him his name was Scott Beierle and he went E.R in November 2018, killing 2 women in a yoga studio. Anytime you google "St. Yogacel" there is a few articles mentioning my username and "crediting" me for coining the term, when in fact I don't think I did tbh. I'm thinking it was me and @Robtical were talking about saving his music when the incident first happened and we were using the term "St. Yogacel", fuck knows which one of us (or someone else??) used it first.

Regardless Im blamed lol. Here's one article "blaming" me :waitwhat: :rolleyes:

Also I like the research I done on Christopher Swanson last year, the Oldcel teacher who killed himself when a student he loved got with Chad, and finding out all about him and the foid who ruined his life. That was cool, I really enjoyed learning all about him and the whole story which was little known. I didn't create the thread, but as soon as I read it I became immersed and I feel I added alot to it.

Oh, my ironic happy moment tinged with anger was when my Incel Mosaics featured in that Candian report on Incels. I was happy to, for once in my life, get credited as an "Artist" though frustrated that it was by people who (misguidedly) demonise me:

View attachment 327361View attachment 327362View attachment 327363View attachment 327364

Up until then, the only kind of Artist I was ever called was a "Piss Artist" due to my chronic alcoholism lol :feelskek:
You deserve your canadian decoration.

Just like in IRL, I have no achievements

I have a few accomplishments.

I've had a few incel memes that I posted on r/incels and r/braincels that got 10k upvotes on inceltears, I had articles I was mentioned in due to my posts specially on incel.life, and my tinder expirements which have been shared everywhere and are pretty famous

Well I'm sorry you haven't been fully "credited" alongside me Bro lol :feelskek: :feelsYall: I was actually listening to a few of his songs earlier,"Nobody's Type" "No Shame" "I''l Sleep in Paris" and "Double Bagger." Catchy :feelsokman:
I listened to each song multiple times, I liked nobodies type and some others but I can't find his songs any more.