Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is your first memory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
For me it's waking up on my 3rd or 4th birthday to me parents giving me presents in bed n stuff

Another nice memory is when sis was born

Thinking about childhood is the most suifuel thing you can do cuz for me it was the last time I was happy and loved and everything went downhill for me after that and u got ppl who stayed the same happiness or went uphill all because they were better looking fuck this what the fuck it doesn't make any sense

The World's Fair. My parents took me and my sister there back in 1965.

Last edited:
One of my earlier memories that I remember was my dad teaching me to play chess when I was 3 or 4. The part that sticks out to me was him teaching me how the knight moves, "one, two left or right"

Seeing some toy at a day care in a room, the next one was having a shoe thrown at me by my Parents lol

Climbing up on a ledge in my parents bedroom at like 3 years old

I think another one was walking outside with my parents and greeting the neighbours

I remember being really little and talking about dreams with my brother. We couldn't tell the difference between dreams and reality yet and were wondering if we were dreaming. Stupid children we were.

for that time i remember a nap in kinder garten, i've always fallen asleep in class wath can i do i always been like that

When I was 4 I was walking up the stairs and thought "wow i can control my body thats cool". Legit the whole memory is just that

Watching wwf back in the days when it wasn’t gay in the late 90s when I was 4

I legitimately remember parts of the day I was born. Second earliest would be when I started using a computer at the age of 1 1/2. 2000-2001 was pretty interesting. I remember there were more cars on the road from the late 60s-early 80s then.

I can remember playing woth a game boy advence.

You are a lucky person to grow up in that time period to be honest.
Looks much nicer than now.

Drowning in a sea of balloons during the bday party my dumb mother threw for me

I remember, around the age of 3/4, being in kindergarten and playing with a mr potato head toy. I also remember a women who worked there coming and taking it off me and giving it to another child and telling me off for 'stealing it' despite the fact I only vaguely remember just picking it up off the floor.

From that point on I always hated all the workers at education institutions. Some teachers were ok though.

Looking up at the ceiling as I died when I was a black baby in my past life...

In this life, my first memory was the front porch of the trailer I used to live in.

My first memory is getting molested at 5. Second memory is getting a GBA for Christmas that same year and playing Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Looking up at the ceiling as I died when I was a black baby in my past life...
Your not black now but still a nigger.

getting a snowball thrown at me when I was 2ish

Me at some relatives' house I've never visited after that looking down a dark stairway to the basement.

My first memory is getting molested at 5. Second memory is getting a GBA for Christmas that same year and playing Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Your not black now but still a nigger.
Was it the SP with the backlit screen or the shitty original GBA?

We waz Moorz.

Was it the SP with the backlit screen or the shitty original GBA?

We waz Moorz.
It was 2003 so the original GBA. I did get the backlit SP a few years later because my parents were too poor to buy a DS for me. I got a Phat DS a couple months before the DS Lite came out lmao.

Going up stairs

It was 2003 so the original GBA. I did get the backlit SP a few years later because my parents were too poor to buy a DS for me. I got a Phat DS a couple months before the DS Lite came out lmao.
Incel Trait: Obsolete Video Game Technology

my boomer father used to talk about the worlds fair. fuck cant beleive there are incels this old on this site

1992. I was three or four. I was walking hand in hand (inb4 ban) with my mom, back then I lived just with her in another neighborhood here.

She had just bought me some building blocks, those with little houses and walls painted on them. I was super eager to arrive home and play with them. The sun was setting.

my mind is clouded by weed and instant gratification
i dont remember everything
i just remember that i had a happy childhood
and then it went downhill from there
now i hit rock bottom

Cool. I thought I was oldcel until I read your posts
________
Mine is just standing in front of a mirror and finally being tall enough to see my reflection. It was my sister's room and the mirror was above a low dresser.

Getting ps1 back in 1997
full

:feelskek: :feelskek:shitting outside the house while my neighbor was passing

my mind is clouded by weed and instant gratification
i dont remember everything
i just remember that i had a happy childhood
and then it went downhill from there
now i hit rock bottom
Same. In few years all my happy memories will probably disappear. It’s brutal.