Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favourite quote regarding holes?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Mine is from Cato The Elder

Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein [...] Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters ..

"While I was still searching but not finding— I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

King Solomon.

BLM in the streets. KKK in the sheets

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

"While I was still searching but not finding— I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

King Solomon.
That's a pretty based quote considering how cucked and foid worshippy Christianity is.

That's a pretty based quote considering how cucked and foid worshippy Christianity is.
Cucked and foid worshippy? Are you sure you're thinking of the bible and not of some manmade denomination like Catholics?

Cucked and foid worshippy? Are you sure you're thinking of the bible and not of some manmade denomination like Catholics?
I mean, Christianity is full sjw shit now. It might have been based some ages ago.

'With young girls Nature seems to have had in view what, in the language of the drama, is called a coup de théâtre. For a few years she dowers them with a wealth of beauty and is lavish in her gift of charm, at the expense of the rest of their life, in order that during those years they may capture the fantasy of some man to such a degree that he is hurried into undertaking the honourable care of them, in some form or other, as long as they live – a step for which there would not appear to be any sufficient warranty if reason only directed his thoughts.'

- Schopenhauer

Bolje kurac u ruci nego rogovi na glavi.

"Rape all foids" -Tiredpoorcel

to judge thots is up to god , to send them there is up to me

-The Supreme Gentlemen