Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favourite quote regarding holes?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
23d 22h 5m
Mine is from Cato The Elder

Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein [...] Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters ..

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
138d 7h 18m
"While I was still searching but not finding— I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

King Solomon.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
79d 7h 28m
BLM in the streets. KKK in the sheets

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
8d 15h 33m
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
77d 5h 48m
Mainländer said:
"While I was still searching but not finding— I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

King Solomon.
That's a pretty based quote considering how cucked and foid worshippy Christianity is.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
138d 7h 18m
curryfool said:
That's a pretty based quote considering how cucked and foid worshippy Christianity is.
Cucked and foid worshippy? Are you sure you're thinking of the bible and not of some manmade denomination like Catholics?

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
77d 5h 48m
Mainländer said:
Cucked and foid worshippy? Are you sure you're thinking of the bible and not of some manmade denomination like Catholics?
I mean, Christianity is full sjw shit now. It might have been based some ages ago.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 11m
'With young girls Nature seems to have had in view what, in the language of the drama, is called a coup de théâtre. For a few years she dowers them with a wealth of beauty and is lavish in her gift of charm, at the expense of the rest of their life, in order that during those years they may capture the fantasy of some man to such a degree that he is hurried into undertaking the honourable care of them, in some form or other, as long as they live – a step for which there would not appear to be any sufficient warranty if reason only directed his thoughts.'

- Schopenhauer

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 7h 58m
Bolje kurac u ruci nego rogovi na glavi.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 17h 34m
Mainländer said:

King Solomon.
Brutal slayer
Mecoja said:
Bolje kurac u ruci nego rogovi na glavi.
What the fuck is that :lul:

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
★★★★★
52d 5h 52m
"Rape all foids" -Tiredpoorcel

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 17h 34m