Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favourite pokemon generation?

• Thread starter Edu_thepatheticguy
  • Start date
Edu_thepatheticguy

Edu_thepatheticguy

Banned
-
I dont know if this is a good place to ask this question but I am just curious about what are your opinions.
My favourite generation is generation 5. Greatest story, most developed characters of the franchise. Maybe it has some of the worst pokemon, but I think it has some of the best pokemon too.

The second, you had the Special stat divided into Special Attack and Defense so physical types actually became usable instead of hoping for paralysis from Body Slam. It also helped that you had more strategy rather than just setting up an attacker and winning on criticals.

this is a very good passion for incel, we should like all pokemon

I never had interest for it.

1st is my favorite, but it wasn't until the 3rd that the game became complex and well rounded enough for good battles. 5th was when I stopped caring as they obviously ran out of Pokemon ideas and killed all nostalgia.

Generation four was great, though generation six is obviously the best story-wise. Hell of a grind if you want decent level pokemon in gen 1-5 in your party.

It's either the second or third. 3rd gen was very interesting to playthrough but they had the bullshit rng based nature system.

2nd, had the absolute best designs and the Crystal storyline is just unbeatable. Plus it introduced the day/night and weekday system which was incredibly creative.
Only big flaw if you ask me was the phone calls, which you get every 5 steps because kid #4 you fought on the first ten minutes of the game wanted to talk to you about his Caterpie.

I'm also really fond of generation 3 but it doesn't have that overall sense of melancholy that gen2 has, and that gave it some real depth.

Pokémon is for soyboy chucks and you can't deny it

Sinnoh was the last good one, but I really liked Johto.

Gen 3 Hoenn is still the best IMO. Sinnoh Gen 4 is the runner up. Honorable mention too the Gen 1 Kanto region.

Hoenn (Aggron is my favourite)

First generation before shit got crazy and I remember playing Pokemon yellow and being in 5th grade on the bus and fighting scrubs through link cable.

Right now I'm playing a rom hack called Pokemon blazed glazed and I can't recommend it any higher. Most pokemon circles it's the best rom hack anyway for 3 years coming. Also recommend pokemon prism.

3rd and 4th gen were my favourites (l lean more towards Sinnoh). 7th gen was pretty good to in my opinion.

Technically speaking, 5 is the best. Best combat mechancis, best battle quirks.

2 is the most nostalgic though. I remember being 6 or 7 playing those games and it just brings me back.

Honorable mention to Emerald, which had the battle frontier which was fucking awesome.

Third is the best and will always be in my heart

1st gen.

Everything after 2nd is garbage.

I only watched the 1st season.

The one with Sableye. He is best Pokemon. It sucks his mega form is so ugly.

The second gen games were the best ones tbh. TWO fucking regions instead of one. The remakes were even better imho.
4th gen had the best pokèmon designs tho.