Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is your favorite term for vagina?

Vagisaurus Rex - due to its voracious appetite.

Vaganus-When the wall between the ass and pussy is torn down, leaving one unified gaping hole...

hatchet wound

See also: alcove, bat cave, bear trap, bearded clam, bearded taco, beaver, bermuda triangle, box, bucket seat, cake, chuff box, cockpit, cooch, coochie, coochie-pop, coose, cooter, cooze, crack, crawl space, cum depository, cum dumpster, cuntcake, cunt, cunny, donut, dripping delta, felted mound, fillet-o-fish, finger hut, fish, fish taco, front bum, fly catcher, fuckhole, furburger, garage, gash, gates of Heaven, golden doorway, Grand Canyon, growler, hair pie, heaven's door, hole, honey cave, honey pot, hot box, jaws of Hell, lobster pot, loins, loose meat sandwich, lotus, love box, love canal, lower lips, meat wallet, muff, nooch, nook, nookie, parking spot, peach, pearly panty gates, pocket, poon, poontang, purse, pussy, quiff, quim, rat trap, scratch, sheath, slash, slit, snapper, snatch, space, split, stench trench, tampon socket, temple, thingy, tool shed, tuna, tunnel, twat, undercut, vagina, vertical smile, wishing well, whisker box, womb, x, yoni

View attachment 71227View attachment 71228View attachment 71229View attachment 71230View attachment 71231
i am so hungry rn :(

Black hole. This is the most accurate one and the one that I stand by now.

If a man is unfortunate enough to fall victim to cuckoldry, in it goes the house, kids, vaginamony, 90% of whatever’s left of the man’s income, and any other assets that the woman did not work at all for.

Otherwise, in it goes several hundred yards worth of penis.

Black hole.
"I like to travel!" "I'm getting educated!"

Black hole equation

Depends on the context.

i like cunny as well but, in my humble opinion, that term should only be used for prime vagina that is smooth and has puffy lips and has such a loving scent. Basically only young girls

Snatch is a good word for MILFs
Roast beef for whores
Slit is good for Asians
But pussy is the overall term I use for them all