Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your favorite sea food?

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
Mine is crab legs more particularly snow crab legs. But I also like shrimp, oysters, clam’s and lobster tail. And a variety of fish of course.

@Saysitsover @tehgymcel420

Based do you eat them with any sauce?
if breaded than with Cholula is pretty good, if like with some coktail sauce i just toss that out and eat the shrimp plain :feelsokman:

i always get stomachache whenever i eat seafood

Sushi and shrimp. I really wanna try crab legs and oysters
I really like sushi but I usually get the same thing from my local sushi each time I go I need to try different types. For crab legs I suggest you try snow crab or king crab first and oysters are good but I prefer clams/mussels.

I eat salmon the most but I do love having lobster, crabs and oysters. I like to eat the oysters raw and the crabs + lobsters with Old Bay seasoning, occasionally with some hot, melted butter.

I don’t like the butter with crab because crab already has a somewhat buttery flavor
What kind of crabs?

Local fish markets and grocery stores mostly sell snow crabs and blue crabs where I live. Sometimes king. Blue crabs and snow crabs have a sweet taste. I've had Dungeness crabs while visiting the Pacific Northwest and I found them to be rather bland.

What kind of crabs?
I usually get snow crab and king crab. Both kind of have a buttery flavor but it’s stronger on snow crab at least at the places I go to.
I've had Dungeness crabs while visiting the Pacific Northwest and I found them to be rather bland.
Yeah I don’t like it as much as snow or king

I usually get snow crab and king crab. Both kind of have a buttery flavor but it’s stronger on snow crab at least at the places I go to.

Yeah I don’t like it as much as snow or king
Dungeness has more meat per price I think

Seabeam, Basa (catfish), prawns, canned tuna, monkfish, frozen haddock and squid. Last but not least, clams too

I prefer seafood over meat honestly

Prawns or oatmeal-crusted Tilapia.