Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your favorite music ? What do the incels listen to?

I listen to music I can relate to, i.e., not love songs.

Rock is my main genre of music.

I mostly listen to Blackpill Facts 2019 by Hamudi Ebalz, and put it on loop.

Lacrimosa by Mozart constantly plays in the back of my mind

I listen to my wife getting fucked in the other room while I sit in front of my PC watching Vaush videos and moderating IT. :feelsohh:

I listen to anything that peaks my interest really. Just recently started listening to the Beatles, and honestly their stuff is really good, I was pretty shocked. Also started listening to Jeff Buckley, he's got an amazing voice.

Justus Grossbier would like this:

Mostly classical music. I hate the modern degenerate stuff tbh.

Hilary Hahn fogs brutally

I listen to foids singing J-pop all day during work while coding so it feels like I'm in an anime

usually metal or videogame OSTs

underground hip-hop :smonk:

underground hip-hop :smonk:
nicokush420
Her name?

Random classical shit I find on youtube playlists, anime OSTs, alternative/rock. I don't listen to music much, so I don't really have a strong preference. As long as it's not that new rap garbage that makes my ears want to vomit.

I mostly listen to jpop or electro swing

Sorry brother just searched for weed anime girl no clue who she is :cryfeels:

:feelsthink:

i was on the quest to find an anime tonight and you completed it for me thank you brother :smonk::smonk::smonk:

I like many things but alternative rock from the 90s is probably my favorite style.

I mostly listen to death metal, usually old school, but I listen to all sorts. I like black metal, especially Nazi black metal, I like thrash metal, and heavy metal, particiularly old school, I like jazz, particularly 50s bebop, I like Classical, I like electronic music like dubstep and chiptune and whatnot, I listen to country, I listen to classic rock, and so on. I hate rap, core, pop, and modern rock (including the poorly named 'nu metal').

Usually Rock and Metal