Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favorite movie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42488
  • Start date
Deleted member 42488

Deleted member 42488

Self-banned
-
Personally, it’s reservoir dogs because there are no women in it.

I don't watch movies.

the first post might be the biggest * I AM ONE OF YOU GUYS I SWEAR* reddit made posts that i have ever seen.

anyway,favourite movie?good question.in terms of favourite probably reservoir dogs or hard boiled.crows zero 1 and 2 also have amazing actions scenes and the second one has one of the greatest action scenes of all time,but unless you are into delinquent stories you probably won't like it.plus the two movies do have issues because of their runtime being short,but it also surprisingly gives some decent characters and cool character designs.

A Short Film About Killing (Krótki Film o Zabijaniu)

The main character probably was an incel living in gloomy communist reality

Do you prefer a film without women or one in which women are slaughtered and killed?

There are many movies that I love. Just to name a few...

Satàntango - Béla Tarr
The Seventh Continent - Haneke
Persona - Bergman
L'Argent - Bresson
Before the Revolution - Bertolucci
Breathless - Godard
The Passion of Joan of Arc - Dreyer

In general, I like films that contain interesting aesthetic solutions and that have an original and experimental style.
If I can't live in real life, at least I can live through cinema... or through dreams

I don't often watch movies, but I'd have to probably say Star Wars episode 4.

Spider-Man 2, the blade runner movies, dark knight, fantastic mr. Fox (based movie), mean girls, American psycho, Man of steel, ratatouille, saving private Ryan, incredibles, DBS: Broly, no country for old men, LOTR, hereditary, no way home

Fight Club unironically

Titanic. The foid was so depressed that she nearly killed herself, until heroic chad stepped in and fucked the shit out of her - fucked her so good, she thought about him even as an old foid.

Childs play 2 and bride of chucky

Titanic. The foid was so depressed that she nearly killed herself, until heroic chad stepped in and fucked the shit out of her - fucked her so good, she thought about him even as an old foid.
Idiotic

Whatever is also one of my favs with the last black man in San Francisco

Ebola Syndrome

Attachments

• 1651690000359.png
    1651690000359.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 0
Taxi driver, first really “adult” movie I watched. Changed me forever :feelsjuice:
There are many movies that I love. Just to name a few...

Satàntango - Béla Tarr
The Seventh Continent - Haneke
Persona - Bergman
L'Argent - Bresson
Before the Revolution - Bertolucci
Breathless - Godard
The Passion of Joan of Arc - Dreyer

In general, I like films that contain interesting aesthetic solutions and that have an original and experimental style.
If I can't live in real life, at least I can live through cinema... or through dreams
based cinemacel :feelshaha: tell me, what’s your thoughts on capeshit

End of watch. I’m upset at how underrated it is.

Can't remember the last time I saw a movie and enjoyed it (as an adult). Mostly because I don't watch many. But as a kid my favorite used to be A series of unfortunate events. The 2004 movie, not the new Netflix adaption.

Trainspotting and American Beauty prolly are the first that comes to mind, rewatched them like a 900000 times.

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

all war movie and alien movie like district 9.

Taxi driver, first really “adult” movie I watched. Changed me forever :feelsjuice:

based cinemacel :feelshaha: tell me, what’s your thoughts on capeshit
the suffix - shit says it all :feelshaha:
they're merely poor entertainment, they can be ok if you're under fifteen.

however, there're a few rare exceptions, for example I consider a good film Diabolik directed by Mario Bava in 1968, it's full of extravagant and futuristic sets.