Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What is your favorite historical era?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
If you had a chance to turn back time and live in any historical era, which one would it be? For me it's the Middle Eastern medieval era, particularly in Jerusalem or Egypt.

15th century Europe. The Renaissance period.

Either the Napoleonic era or the cold war

I’d like to go back to around to the Hellenistic era of Greece. Maybe around 6th century BC - 2nd century BC like that time.

Elab, why would you do that?
Because the world was so fresh with new technologies and ideas that it would be like seeing the 2nd dawn of mankind.
to brush shoulders with some of the most influential historical individuals like Alexander the Great would be pretty cool. I also like the idea of sailing across the oceans or seas to explore new and unknown lands. So much of the world was unknown and being a part of that would be really neat I’d think.
i remember that old meme of like born too late to explore earth born too early to explore the galaxy. That kinda longing for a more adventurous and uncertain life.

Carolingian/Viking age maybe, would be interesting to see what it was like. Other than that 14th or 15th century as Kingdom Come Deliverance is set in 1403 Bohemia

Because the world was so fresh with new technologies and ideas that it would be like seeing the 2nd dawn of mankind.
to brush shoulders with some of the most influential historical individuals like Alexander the Great would be pretty cool. I also like the idea of sailing across the oceans or seas to explore new and unknown lands. So much of the world was unknown and being a part of that would be really neat I’d think.
i remember that old meme of like born too late to explore earth born too early to explore the galaxy. That kinda longing for a more adventurous and uncertain life.
I see, nowadays you unfortunately have to play vidya to relive that.
Carolingian/Viking age maybe, would be interesting to see what it was like. Other than that 14th or 15th century
You like vikings?

Carolingian/Viking age maybe, would be interesting to see what it was like. Other than that 14th or 15th century as Kingdom Come Deliverance is set in 1403 Bohemia
The Holy Roman Empire is a good choice I didn’t even think of that.
Yeah exactly. Most of the time the vidyas not even good anymore. So we are left with daydreaming :fuk:

Well, Were
Only valhalla and syndicate are bad. Odyssey, origins, and unity are misunderstood and underrated. Also if you dislike the newer games then you still have the rest of the older games to replay again, it's worth it to go back and complete them one more time.

You like vikings?
I like most of the cultures from that period tbh, the Byzantines, the Franks, the Bulgars, Anglo-Saxons, Norse

Only valhalla and syndicate are bad. Odyssey, origins, and unity are misunderstood and underrated. Also if you dislike the newer games then you still have the rest of the older games to replay again, it's worth it to go back and complete them one more time.
yeah you are certainly right the viking one and the british one both are pieces of dog shit. I loved odyssey tbh. I could do without the cringe ubisoft puts in their games but it was the aesthetic that got me into origins and odyssey. And i tried going back and playing 4 but for some reason my pc just refuse to run it.

WW1 and the leadup to it was cool as fuck. Electricity, cars etc were growing rapidly. Technology was just crazy back then. Not sure I'd want to live back then tho

Brazilian colonial era :panties::panties::panties::panties:

Images 24

Images 25

Last edited:
probably 1940s, join the nazis and just murder jews. would be fun :feelsaww:

5 Minutes before Chicxulub impacts, right at ground zero.

1980s and 1990s. Not necessarily what most people think of when they think of "historical."

10 years in the past to correct my mistakes

Wild west late 18 hundreds. More adrenaline and appreciation for life than nowadays, because any day you could die if you were involved in shady things. But unlike nowadays, most men were high t and had a strict moral code. No curb stomping niggers, no feminists. Untouched nature and a large land to discover. Lots of opportunities, gold rushes, new developments in science and technology, lots of different ways you can live your life in a good way without all the degeneracy of today.

XVII century in eastern europe i'd mindfuck the lower nobility by using a katana in duels :feelsYall:

Any time period where foids didn't have any rights would be better, but If i had to settle for something. I would probably choose pre-civil war america. Back then goverment didn't have that much of a power and there was plenty land you could claim. I would probably live in small religious community, have a wife and family, run a farm or some small business,maybe even have some niggers that would pick cotton for me:feelshehe:. And no goverment would bother me, America gone down to shit really quickly.