Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favorite game?

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
My favorite Is Tekken 7,among other things, I can not wait to receive the arcade Stick, so I do not have social life

I liked 2d fighters games and arcade games in general.

Crusader kings 2, Watch dogs and AC series.

Of all time? Shadow of the Colossus

pokemon silver.
i played it on gameboy color.
still working after 18 years

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Zelda Ocarina of time

Azure Dreams or Alundra

mario kart is pretty fun i guess

Doom series, bo2 zombies, paper mario,crash of the titans on psp, hotline miami etc.

fallout new vegas, GTA vice city, Bloodborne, Crash team Racing, Doom, dark souls 1, 2 & 3, fallout 3 & 4, GTA 5, Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,4 & 5, Mass effect 1 & 2, black ops 1 & 2, battlefield 1, Age of empires 1 & 2

I haven't played a lot of games because I only ever had a notebook. My favorite childhood game is Risen. I had dreams about it. It was the world I fled to.
Now I play a specific browser game most of the time. Curve Fever. I started playing it 6 years ago.
Besides that I sometimes play Minecraft and GTA V.

Honorable mention: Halo. It was a cool game I played in my childhood.

The first video game I played was Super Mario 64 and to this day it’s probably my favorite, but it’s hard to choose when there’s so many good games out there. I’ve always liked the Mario series, but 64 is the best.

Minecraft was good and still is to an extent but the fan base kind of ruined it. Terraria and Stardew Valley are also good.

Black ops 2, Halo 4 were my few favorite FPS games.

And of course, who can’t forget Fallout. Out of 3, 4 and 76, I’m not sure of my favorite. New Vegas is nice but I don’t like how you can’t play after you finish the story..