Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favorite food?

Probably a Sausage Egg McMuffin with Cheese, a single Hashbrown to go with it, then 2 Mcdonalds Quarter Pounders with Cheese and 2 Large Fries, with 2 Large Cokes to go with all of that.

I do like pizza and chocolate cake (now that I think of it) as well, not to mention homeade hamburgers and other restaurants hamburgers can be good to quite good to very good indeed but yeah the Mcdonalds stuff is probably my top desired and requested foods ever.

Probably a Sausage Egg McMuffin with Cheese, a single Hashbrown to go with it, then 2 Mcdonalds Quarter Pounders with Cheese and 2 Large Fries, with 2 Large Cokes to go with all of that.

I do like pizza and chocolate cake (now that I think of it) as well, not to mention homeade hamburgers and other restaurants hamburgers can be good to quite good to very good indeed but yeah the Mcdonalds stuff is probably my top desired and requested foods ever.
I would like to eat all of it right now.
I guessed
Mozzarella sticks dipped in Shin Ramyun with meat and veggies added to it and naan bread on the side...
Hehe not bad
This thread was longer than I expected it to be
Coz we are hungry