Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your fatigue level?

Im tired 24/7 i cant sleep and losing my voice from health issues and mental illness and smoking i need to die

This is a crime to keep me alive

Im tired 24/7 i cant sleep and losing my voice from health issues and mental illness and smoking i need to die
Stay 3 hours without smoking.

I’m constantly having to fight for the motivation to do basic simple things like brushing my teeth, eating, showering, using the bathroom, etc. It all feels so repetitive.

I’m constantly having to fight for the motivation to do basic simple things like brushing my teeth, eating, showering, using the bathroom, etc. It all feels so repetitive.

brain is dead and chronic pain

9/10. I only had 4-5 hours of sleep 4 days in a row this week and also did tons of manual labor at our cabin despite feeling horrible. I slept alright the night before last, but my body was so spent that I couldn’t move quickly and felt so exhausted. I feel asleep for 2 hours watching tv yesterday and couldn’t get back to sleep because of daytime obligations. Only had 2 hours of sleep and have been awake for 20 hours now on just 2 hours of sleep. My throat is getting sore because I’m so fatigued my immune system ain’t working right. My darke eye circles are horrendous and my eyes are burning. Please wish me luck to sleep better tonight and for the weekend. I’m so run down I genuinely feel like killing myself. I won’t though. Just need proper sleep to recover

Been worse but also been better.