Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your face length?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Measure from top of hairline to end of chin. What is average btew? Anybody knows that? Mine is 7,1 inches.

Not this aspie shit again

Small round face and a weird as fuck lopsided top of head, I wear hats mostly if I go out

About 7.5 inches maximum.

No idea what is mine but long faces are proven to be more attractive. It's over if you have round face.

_incelinside said:
Not this aspie shit again

Boyo, it´s important to know that, even for normies.

SupremeG said:
No idea what is mine but long faces are proven to be more attractive. It's over if you have round face.

Then why everyone bitches about long mid faces and long foreheads ? You can't have a long face if both are short.

SupremeG said:

Mine face is more square, not round. But i guess my face length is still  below average (infant-tier). Brachycephalic masterrace.

Popbob said:
fwhr is more important

When your face is too short ,you will always have higher fwhr than average. But just due to lack of face height.