Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your body type (reference photos included)

What is your body type?

• Very muscular and lean (bodybuilder, roidfag)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Moderately muscular and lean (athletic, natty)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Not muscular, but very lean (skinny)

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not muscular and high body fat percentage (skinnyfat/average)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Muscular, but high body fat percentage (builtfat)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Overweight/chubby (24-30 bmi and high body fat percentage)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Obese (30+ BMI and very high body fat percentage)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★
Bodybuilder/roidfag:

Natty "bodybuilder" or athletic:

Skinny:

Skinnyfat/average:

Builtfat (the one on the right is not as muscular, but builtfat is the closest type):

Overweight:

• Muscular, but high body fat percentage (builtfat)

Obese, my fat can't be contained in my body anymorr

Skinny, I used to be natty when I was gymcelling though. :feelsrope:

Bultfat is the closest, but I'm not as fat as the guy in the picture.

ecto,meso and endomorph are the only body types that matter.

"skinny"" endomorph > gymcelled ectomorph to women

Skinny fat is the closest but im more like halfway beetween skinnyfat and built fat with loose skin.

Skinny. Not quite as lean as the ref pic but definitely leaner than the skinnyfat.

Skinny. Tried to gain muscle but got nothing

Skinny and overweight are death sentences unless you are gigachad

Gymcell is cope its all genetics

Natty lifter.

Gymcelling it's a good cope if you enjoy doing it, but It's pointless if you only want to max your appearence having bad frame (specially narrow shoulders).

I was moderately lean months ago, but I couldn't stand with the diet for too long (I enjoy eating carbohidrates). Now I'm builtfat. :feelscry:

Bloatmaxxer reportin.

I am currently skinny

Moderately muscular and lean (athletic, natty)

Average to skinnyfat.

I strive for this tbh, it's just small enough to not look comical as a manlet.
That's natty limit for most guys, Ronaldo also has very good insertions and wide shoulders.

14% body fat. Trying so hard to get to 12. Ever since I saw a post on looksmax, I've been trying to get down to a low bodyfat. I'm not sure if I'm builtfat, or natty.

I look nothing like those guys though, they mog me to death.

14% body fat. Trying so hard to get to 12. Ever since I saw a post on looksmax, I've been trying to get down to a low bodyfat. I'm not sure if I'm builtfat, or natty.

I look nothing like those guys though, they mog me to death.
Most of the guys I posted have at least average to decent frame, but this poll is about muscle to fat ratio. You're probably a framelet.

5'9 185lbs. You?
I'm skinnyfat with some muscle, I voted skinnyfat. I have decent shoulder width, but small wrists.
182cm (5'11.5") 176lbs, probably around 20-23% bf.
Goal weight is 150-155lbs and 12-14% body fat. Then I'll lean bulk a bit and drop to 10% or sub 10%.

I have 24 BMI so I guess I'm overweight.

I have 24 BMI so I guess I'm overweight.
If you don't lift or anything, you're probably chubby even though 24 BMI is technically "normal" weight. Most men look chubby or skinnyfat without clothes at 22+ BMI if they don't have muscle.

If you don't lift or anything, you're probably chubby even though 24 BMI is technically "normal" weight. Most men look chubby or skinnyfat without clothes at 22+ BMI if they don't have muscle.
Yes tbh.

I'm not even sure about lean bulk and all this other crap. I've worked out for a ton of years,and got to 200 looking very jacked.
Then I found out about the blackpill, and stopped the whole "be a monster! I'm jacked!" thing. No girl ever gave a shit, plus I'm not attractive because of my terrible eye area.

Lost a ton of bodyfat, and going for the natty look.

Yea, normal weight should probably be considered BMI of 22-23 or lower.
I agree. For regular non-lifting average men (skinnyfat soyboys), normal range should be 19-22. Most men are going to look a bit chubby at 22+ bmi if they also have low muscle mass.
My BMI is 24.2 and I look quite fat without clothes. I do have a bit of muscle, but it doesn't help much. In clothes I look "big", but my face is fat and bloated because of high body fat percentage and my love handles, belly fat and titties are clearly visible in t shirts, especially when it's windy.

I'm not even sure about lean bulk and all this other crap. I've worked out for a ton of years,and got to 200 looking very jacked.
Then I found out about the blackpill, and stopped the whole "be a monster! I'm jacked!" thing. No girl ever gave a shit, plus I'm not attractive because of my terrible eye area.

Lost a ton of bodyfat, and going for the natty look.
Muscle mass is not that important. It's all about being lean (8-10% bf, 12% MAX.) Obviously being very skinny or underweight is also bad, especially if you have a below average frame. A lot of skinnyfat men fall for the bulking meme. Women despise body fat on men, especially facial fat.
Having a chubby face is a death sentence.

Not muscular and high body fat percentage (skinnyfat/average)

I'm 27 bmi, 14% bodyfat lol. I'm going to post pictures on looksmax and get their opinion.

I agree. For regular non-lifting average men (skinnyfat soyboys), normal range should be 19-22. Most men are going to look a bit chubby at 22+ bmi if they also have low muscle mass.
My BMI is 24.2 and I look quite fat without clothes. I do have a bit of muscle, but it doesn't help much. In clothes I look "big", but my face is fat and bloated because of high body fat percentage and my love handles, belly fat and titties are clearly visible in t shirts, especially when it's windy.
My BMI's about the same and I don't look lean or fat, just normal. Average if average wasn't fat. Even getting to that level of leanness is leagues better than being skinnyfat. Even if you don't have a deep six-pack, at least you don't have a pot-belly or man-boobs.

Skinnyfat/average.

between skinnyfat and builtfat even though I'm only 19% bodyfat

Bodybuilder/roidfag:
View attachment 105233

Natty "bodybuilder" or athletic:
View attachment 105234 View attachment 105236

Skinny:
View attachment 105235

Skinnyfat/average:
View attachment 105237

Builtfat (the one on the right is not as muscular, but builtfat is the closest type):
View attachment 105239View attachment 105240

Overweight:
View attachment 105242
My body type has always been skinnyfat but I've been working out for about 4-5 years and now it's in between skinny and athletic.

Went from lean muscular to skinny fat and now I’m on the verge of overweight. I used to have a decent body during highschool, but as I’m disabled and not very active I have put on a lot of weight. Heaviest I’ve been is 310lbs at 6’3” and now I’m down to 245lbs.

According to pictures I'm close to skinny fat. Skinny muscular arms and shoulders, average belly and overweight chest. For Info, my height is about 173 cm and I weight 69 KG. I Gymcel between 4 and 5 days a week. After a year I'm still closer to anything but Bodybuilder bodytype.

According to pictures I'm close to skinny fat. Skinny muscular arms and shoulders, average belly and overweight chest. For Info, my height is about 173 cm and I weight 69 KG. I Gymcel between 4 and 5 days a week. After a year I'm still closer to anything but Bodybuilder bodytype.
You probably just weight too much. 69kg at 173cm is pushing it unless you have a decent muscle mass.
My goal is 71kg at 182cm by August and I still probably won't be below 14% bf. I'll need to drop to 67-69kg to have 12% body fat. I have some muscle mass, but it's not a lot. It's close to the second "athletic" guy in OP just with extra 25lbs of fat.

Last edited:
fighter skinny

Skinny but with a 15 bmi.

I'm fat but I haven't always been and I have serious doubts low bodyfat-maxxing is gonna do shit for me

skinnyfat ist the worst

You probably just weight too much. 69kg at 173cm is pushing it unless you have a decent muscle mass.
My goal is 71kg at 182cm by August and I still probably won't be below 14% bf. I'll need to drop to 67-69kg to have 12% body fat. I have some muscle mass, but it's not a lot. It's close to the second "athletic" guy in OP just with extra 25lbs of fat.
It's mostly muscle mass. Before I Gymcelled, my weight was 56-60 KG and I still looked fat. Now I gained over 10 KG just mucles. I was even up to 71 KG and now 69 since I run a lot. I have a lot of muscles but you cant' see all because it's hiding under the fat.

skinnyfat ist the worst
Skinnyfat sucks because no matter what you do you'll end up either skinny or fat for a while. If you cut, you'll be skinny. If you bulk you'll get visibly fat/bloated. You have to choose one if you want to get even close to your goal body.

Skinny guys can just lean bulk and look better by the week. Lards can just cut.
It's mostly muscle mass. Before I Gymcelled, my weight was 56-60 KG and I still looked fat. Now I gained over 10 KG just mucles. I was even up to 71 KG and now 69 since I run a lot. I have a lot of muscles but you cant' see all because it's hiding under the fat.
You're going to have to cut to 63-65kg to look good without a shirt. It's possible you only really gained 5-7kg of muscle, not quite 10kg. Bottom line is, you have extra fat you need to cut. It's more important than muscle.

Last edited: