Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is your biggest regret from high school?

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
In my opinion, THE NUMBER ONE contributor to inceldom is none other than high school experiences, or moreso the lack of them.

Without further ado, share your worst high school stories/biggest regrets from high school

My regrets all date from my university days, when I could have made more use of the city's extensive social scene. But instead I shut myself up in my room most of the time, studying like a good little ricecel.

Honestly I don’t have that many regrets from
High school. I went to a high school where most kids were studymaxxed Asian Americans. It was not weird for guys to graduate as KHHVs. Now everything after that however, I regret deeply. I absolutely feel like I wasted my 20s

My regrets all date from my university days, when I could have made more use of the city's extensive social scene. But instead I shut myself up in my room most of the time, studying like a good little ricecel.
my roomate does that, every day I tell him to go out and socialize but he'd rather use twitter in his room than go out and talk to people
High school. I went to a high school where most kids were studymaxxed Asian Americans. It was not weird for guys to graduate as KHHVs. Now everything after that however, I regret deeply. I absolutely feel like I wasted my 20s
how so? I am just wondering

Not fucking teen foids

Wasting my thinking on my crushes rather than focusing on studymaxing.

Wasting my thinking on my crushes rather than focusing on studymaxing.
that's whats happening to me right now

I wish i didn't have to think about socialmaxxing 24/7 and could just be at peace with being a social reject

I shouldve started gymmaxxing in High School

I did not even go to a public high school. I wasted all my teen years going to school with adults and rotting at home, basically never got to experience my formative years with people my age, which ngl has fucked me up a bit

I did not even go to a public high school. I wasted all my teen years going to school with adults and rotting at home, basically never got to experience my formative years with people my age, which ngl has fucked me up a bit
Were you just a child genius who went to college at a young age or something

Not going ee ah

High School was the most cringeworthy experience of my entire life. I regret nearly every friendship I had back then. I hadn't realized how cruel the average person is until I started graduating High School. I've had people laugh at me for looking like a kissless virgin. Only the latter statement is true. I've had people avoid me for being weird. I've had people treat me like trash for no apparent reason. Society hates ugly men.

Were you just a child genius who went to college at a young age or something
Nah I quit middle school due to social anxiety, outcasting and stuff so I couldn’t begin at a public high school with tons of people (and I felt scared or threatened by other teens) so I got to start at a smaller restricted school for people with needs but it was mostly adults

In my opinion, THE NUMBER ONE contributor to inceldom is none other than high school experiences, or moreso the lack of them.

Without further ado, share your worst high school stories/biggest regrets from high school

Lack of proper medication. I've always been sluggish and depressed from mental illness.

I regret not asking for stimulants earlier on. Added anxiety would've caused no issue, given I had no social connections at that age.

Last edited:
Nah I quit middle school due to social anxiety, outcasting and stuff so I couldn’t begin at a public high school with tons of people (and I felt scared or threatened by other teens) so I got to start at a smaller restricted school for people with needs but it was mostly adults
And people act like WE are the monsters, jfl

this world is unfair man

I regret the fact that I didn’t burn the shithole down

not dropping out on day 1.

i actually wish i never went to any formal education at all

Declining that one party invitation (which was probably made out of pity).

Being an awkward fat boy

Being high-inhib and shy faggot.

I mean I have tons of regrets of things I didn't do or get to experience but that's all stuff that would have happened to me that I had no control over. If we are talking about stuff I actually did then a few I guess I could think of:
1) trying too hard. I studied quite a bit and always did extra credit or extra homework. Got into college. None of that has ever helped me in my life. I should have just went to public school and been a C student and my life would have ended up being the literal same. I regret all the hours wasted on trying to get the best scores and trying to "improve" myself in order to look better or appeal to females. None of it worked. Usless work and hours wasted all down the drain. I could have spent more hours gaming or sleeping

I mean I have tons of regrets of things I didn't do or get to experience but that's all stuff that would have happened to me that I had no control over. If we are talking about stuff I actually did then a few I guess I could think of:
1) trying too hard. I studied quite a bit and always did extra credit or extra homework. Got into college. None of that has ever helped me in my life. I should have just went to public school and been a C student and my life would have ended up being the literal same. I regret all the hours wasted on trying to get the best scores and trying to "improve" myself in order to look better or appeal to females. None of it worked. Usless work and hours wasted all down the drain. I could have spent more hours gaming or sleeping
When did you give up on trying so hard? Did it finally hit you when you went to college and no females approached or something? Just wondering.

When did you give up on trying so hard? Did it finally hit you when you went to college and no females approached or something? Just wondering.
Nah it was much later. I was 28 going on 29 when I started questioning everything. I had been trying online dating (many different sites mind you) for around 10 years because I always kinda knew I wasn't physically attractive and in the back of my head knew I could never get a girl IRL. My hope was to start online dating a girl and we could get to know each other over several months just through emails. Then when we finally would meet up she would be invested in me that she wouldn't care about my physical appearance then we could fall in love. That's just how it always played out in my head.

Then I'm 29 and a half and 10 years with nothing to show for it. So I gave up. Turned 30 and deleted all my accounts. Stopped trying. Hit a low point in life that year. Been a few years since then.

my roomate does that, every day I tell him to go out and socialize but he'd rather use twitter in his room than go out and talk to people
Is he incel or chadlite or failed normie?

Is he incel or chadlite or failed normie?
Failed normie, he doesn’t really bother with girls cuz he can’t get any but he’s into all the normie trends like listening to ghetto rap music and wears fashionable “drippy” clothes. He’s neurotypical but not really a popular guy by any means

Also went to an Asian majority highschool. Even most of the asian studymaxxers had relationships. My only regret is not pursuing my oneitis and not leanmaxxing back then at 14-15.

Not being more aggressive.

Changed highschools a lot and it would always hurt when we had to do group projects.

doing a speech on why feminism is poo poo to my whole class is my biggest regret from school

publishing something that ruined my life and still haunts me to this day.

My biggest regret would be succumbing to the extremely high inhibition I had going into my freshman year. It continued all the way to the end of my sophomore year. I spent fucking half of my high school years being too insecure and uncomfortable to even try social circle maxxing or ascending. Keep in mind I attended 3 different schools during that 2 year period. On top of that, I spent money as fast as I earned it instead of saving. Huge mistake.

Not hanging myself or something.

Glad I spent my time mainly gaming and sleeping.

I got C's and D's in grade 11 and 12 and still passed got my diploma.

Failed normie, he doesn’t really bother with girls cuz he can’t get any but he’s into all the normie trends like listening to ghetto rap music and wears fashionable “drippy” clothes. He’s neurotypical but not really a popular guy by any means
Idk Neurotypicals will always go out regardless. Maybe he is slightly autistic and is good at hiding it.
doing a speech on why feminism is poo poo to my whole class is my biggest regret from school
:feelskek:

being a cringe loser and trying way too hard to impress normies when it was clear they didn't want me around

i wish i knew my place from the beginning, now I have bad memories to pay for it

Not playing football. Think I had a shot at making the NFL but now will never know..

i shoulve have shaved my ratstache

letting my mother transfer me midway through

I didn't know any better at the time, it didn't ever cross my mind that what I am living now would ever be my life. I thought things would somehow get together. They didn't.

I could have got transfered to a better school with actual human beings not hungry animals. I could have looksmaxxed, I could have talked to more girls, made friends. Things are so easy in high school...

Well, I actually did some of that in my last year of HS, but it was way too late.

Yeah.

There's a silly thing about studying hard, when you should be mostly socializing

Not actually studying. If i had taken school seriously i wouldn't be working a dead end job and could at least afford higher quality copes.