Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your biggest motivation factor to get a gf?

What is your biggest motivation to get a gf?

• Total voters
vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Choose 1, for me it's a feeling of validation that someone likes / lusts me.

tbh i just don't want to be alone anymore.

That she might take me out of the autistic shell I've developed over a lifetime of negativity, having someone to do stuff with, a reason to get me out of the house, to have a partner to go places with and do things with, intimacy, care, looking after each other, and dare I say, someone to love and love me?

The sex would be the icing on the cake.

Fapping to all that hentai is suicide fuel for me

A bit of all of that except family pressure.

bust mostly spending time together

I want to lay in a woman's lap while she plays with my hair after a long day

to have someone other than family that actually loves me.

Sharing coffee in morning and going on short day trips would pull me out of most of this, but I don’t even get that.

I voted one.

I'm slowly beginning to realise that the modern foid is good for nothing but a hole.

Emotional Validation? You're joking right?
Women will emotionally manipulate you to get resources out of you, but will NEVER validate you unless you're Chad.

Confidence boost? I'd just go the gym and deadlift 5 plates and feel like a boss for the rest of the day. Foids are evil, deceitful holes that will do nothing but leave me in constant anxiety and paranoia because they'll inevitably cuck me for Chad.

Spending time together? I've watched a lot of small (non-mainstream) male streamers and they seem to be spending their time playing vidya with friends.
Granted they're still alone most of the time, but I wouldnt feel alone if I had a group of friends I could regular play games with.

Foids provide nothing but their hole.
They're boring. Annoying. Disgusting and in all honesty I dont even know why I was thinking about getting married/having a gf.

Celibate4Lifecrew.

for me I think its too late but I would rather a companion who is interested in spending time with me and doing things together. I have been alone so long now that I don't think I function well anymore in regards to feeling anything for anyone because all I feel is numbness and as you guys can see my post are mostly just to create a laugh but I do think I might be getting a little insane as I think I might have low case of depression and my doctor thinks I might have anxiety but I am not sure and I have noticed that I feel little to no attraction towards foids anymore because they way they have treated me in the past.

I want to fuck her and cum deep inside of her and know that she wants me and thinks I'm good looking.

I voted one.

I'm slowly beginning to realise that the modern foid is good for nothing but a hole.

Emotional Validation? You're joking right?
Women will emotionally manipulate you to get resources out of you, but will NEVER validate you unless you're Chad.

Confidence boost? I'd just go the gym and deadlift 5 plates and feel like a boss for the rest of the day. Foids are evil, deceitful holes that will do nothing but leave me in constant anxiety and paranoia because they'll inevitably cuck me for Chad.

Spending time together? I've watched a lot of small (non-mainstream) male streamers and they seem to be spending their time playing vidya with friends.
Granted they're still alone most of the time, but I wouldnt feel alone if I had a group of friends I could regular play games with.

Foids provide nothing but their hole.
They're boring. Annoying. Disgusting and in all honesty I dont even know why I was thinking about getting married/having a gf.

Celibate4Lifecrew.

some hardcore coping there

Is to have cute adorable friend for cuddling
Araisanfeneku

That she might take me out of the autistic shell I've developed over a lifetime of negativity, having someone to do stuff with, a reason to get me out of the house, to have a partner to go places with and do things with, intimacy, care, looking after each other, and dare I say, someone to love and love me?

The sex would be the icing on the cake.
Unironically how i feel about getting a gf at this point tbh

jfl at emotional connection being the most voted option when women in 2019 are unfaithful wh0res and change bfs more often than socks

Tell me 3 reasons why we need a gf putting their orficies aside.
@BlkPillPres

validation. Even if she still wants chad, the idea she is with you validates you as a man, that you can attract a woman. everyone here cannot attract a woman. it says negative things about us. not being able to attract women (beta buxxer or not) destroys your social status.

friendship. you cant cuddle with a dude in front of a movie in a dark room. you cant have a friendship this close

love. if you can get a woman to love you, to know someone outside your family sees value in you and wants to be intimate with you...thats nuclear life fuel

Definitely no.4, I'm dying here

I lost the "motivation" just over 9 years ago.

Recently I saw a comment on IT claiming that main reason why incels are evil and annoying is because they see women merely as sex object and they want just to pump and dump them. Turns out this is completely wrong and most incels actually crave emotional connections and would treat women probably better than most sex havers.

Recently I saw a comment on IT claiming that main reason why incels are evil and annoying is because they see women merely as sex object and they want just to pump and dump them. Turns out this is completely wrong and most incels actually crave emotional connections and would treat women probably better than most sex havers.
chads see women as sex objects

I dont have much motivation these days tbh.

I want sex, I want to cuddle, I want romantic experiences, I want to kiss, I want kissing and massaging each other's bodies, I want a cute girl on my lap while we play vidya, this is what I want the most.

Fuck validation and what other people think tbh.

Tell me 3 reasons why we need a gf putting their orifices aside.
@BlkPillPres

I can't think of any tbh, all male attraction to women is dictated by our libido, which is tied to our instinctual knowledge that women have said orifices

So all the BS crap like "I want to cuddle" just sounds stupid, because even something you think is "innocent" like cuddling with a woman, is driven by your sexual attraction to women, its all really about sex

I guess the warmth aspect of cuddling also feels good, but you could achieve that same warmth with a blanket, what you crave is your brain to receive stimuli notifying it that you are in intimate contact with a female, so you can get a dopamine release

There is no "love", there isn't even really any "affection", its all primal impulses veiled by social mores

I just wish I had a female friend to come into my home once a week for some tea and biscuits

Doing things together is the biggest factor in having a girlfriend in my opinion.
I’ve grown less attached to the physical aspects of a relationship, now I treasure the emotional part of it.

Feeling like I matter to someone and sex

Won't ever happen though

emotional connection and sex

What is your biggest motivation to get a gf?
  • sex (physical sensation)
    Votes: 8

I'm honestly tied between sex, validation, and spending time together

phuck

Everything and all of those things. But it all boils down to sex cuz only through sex can those things happen and all those things eventually lead to the desire of sex

I don't want a gf anymore, only sex, the closest thing here is option 1 so i picked that. Hate to admit it but if you didn't pick 1 you probably haven't quite realized/experienced how detestable qweens are yet.

Last edited:
None of them, I want a son. And not to be seen as a loser, so it would be for society's expectations. I just put family pressure because my family is part of society.

None of them, I want a son. And not to be seen as a loser, so it would be for society's expectations. I just put family pressure because my family is part of society.
did you think of surrogate mother

getting a girlfriend isn't what I think about as I know it is impossible

All about the sex and validation

All of the above

sex tbh. foids are incapable of loving you if you arent chad

Something tells me Cucktears is not going to feature the result of this poll.

To find out what it's like to be human for the first time in my life.

Those 15.4% who chose sex are fakecel chads or chadcels