Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your biggest issue?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date

What one is worse for you ?

• Face

• Height

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
Bluepillers say “ITS YOUR PERSUHNAHLITEH” for why we are incel but that is false. If you are incel you are either lacking in face or height. what one is a bigger issue for you? For me it is my height

Face, height, and foid standards

Money,if i was rich i could buy myself expensive copes like an alienware gaming laptop or a luxury car to make normie scum mad and jealous or i could buy a nice house in the middle of the forest.
I wouldn't waste my resources on toilets since i know that the only reason they'd be interested in me is my wallet.

Face. I literally have the worst face in the history of mankind.

Being subhuman, repulsive face, weak frame, weak height weak pretty much everything.

I'd say my face is worse since I'm 5'11 but my jaw is giga recessed.

That being said I think I'd gain more SMV by being taller rather then having a better face imo.:feelsjuice:

I have extremely dark skin which is the colour of shit

Even though I'm 5'4" I gotta admit my face is fucked enough I'd be incel at average height as well. Also have seen some rare chadlets to know some men my height can do okay, even though most don't.

Face, though I'm not tall at all, sub 5'11.

Face, and I am 167 cm manlet. That tells how bad the face is.