Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your biggest fantasy?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What is your biggest fantasy that you want for it to come true over any other?

Have lots of sex with women.

To become serial rapist without getting caught then retired.

Killing every single croatian

To become serial rapist without getting caught then retired.
based-uh-hello-based-department.gif

being sat on by a thick bitch

Getting cucked by gf

Winning $100M lottery.

becoming Sonic

My fantasy is having a loving virgin girl who only cares for me.

Sadly this is like hoping for lightning on a sunny day.

My fantasy is having a loving virgin girl who only cares for me.

Sadly this is like hoping for lightning on a sunny day.
Same tbh. That's all I really wanted from the start. But it's too much to ask for as a subhuman incel.

Getting a cute girlfriend who's as mentally ill as me, easy to manipulate, and borderline obsessed with me to the point where she'd harm me or myself if I even dared look at another foid. That's my fantasy, but alas it's only a fantasy, not reality. It's over lol.

Same tbh. That's all I really wanted from the start. But it's too much to ask for as a subhuman incel.
I bought a sex doll for 3k a few days ago. That's as loving of a relationship I'll ever get.

I bought a sex doll for 3k a few days ago. That's as loving of a relationship I'll ever get.
:cryfeels: How did you find it? Is it worth the price you reckon?

:cryfeels: How did you find it? Is it worth the price you reckon?
I'm not sure. I'll update you in a few months. I bought it from Gamelady dolls. Check out starpery if you want better dolls.

Sex with famous Internet women. And their famous Internet woman friends.

Being able to do whatever I want with all foids.
Besides more standard options like sex, killing, making them shut up, forcing them to work or giving some to you brocels :feelsaww:, I'd turn them into everyday use objects (tables, toilets, bottle stoppers, trash cans, transport and more) and maybe into some fun art installations.

Sex with famous Internet women. And their famous Internet woman friends.
That doesnt have to be a fantasy. Post your ideal internet girl and I'll hook you up with her before 2025, dont ask me how just trust me.

That doesnt have to be a fantasy. Post your ideal internet girl and I'll hook you up with her before 2025, dont ask me how just trust me.

Unfortunately that's punishable under our worship laws.

Having an threesome with two femoids

Sexually enslave a foid (consensually) then hook her on hard drugs and have her become addicted to me and the sex i give her as she degenerates into my dumbed down domestic servant and willing sex slave :ha..feels::feelsohh:

Sexually enslave a foid (consensually) then hook her on hard drugs and have her become addicted to me and the sex i give her as she degenerates into my dumbed down domestic servant and willing sex slave :ha..feels::feelsohh:
Rather specific, but sounds like something I would enjoy too :ahegao:

Seeing people go mad and executing Jews and politicians, and burning down government buildings and banks.

meeting the almighty fish god

Handholding and a nice beautiful girl telling me she loves me and thinks I am the perfect man and how good my dick feels and looking at me makes her cream her panties :feelsrope:

To have friends.
And cuddling kissing and sleeping on the lap of a girl, but alas universe has done great injustice to me:cryfeels:

getting zapped into an alternate timeline where my high school oneitis liked me back and i have a good amount of true friends

Pretty simple, I am gigachad whore and can fuck any foid I want

I would want real wizard powers, not gay like Harry Potter where you have to hold phallus objects in your hands to use magic.

Being hugged by a woman

Get a gf so I’m not suffering from crippling loneliness.

I want the power to remove all Jewish influence from my nation and make it worthy of being blessed by God.

Who knows at this point. I think my biggest fantasy would be to live on on some picturesque fields with a sweetheart foid that loves to cuddle up to me. We would have a little farm and work together all day to till the crops, and then in the evenings we would cuddle up next to a crackling fire. It would be a precious little world just for us to enjoy.

Own my private island that I shield from satellites and have an underground military research complex, along with a ruthless private force with cells everywhere. Then what happens is [REDACTED].

Become a mutant with insane powers and then rule the world.