Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your best memory with a foid?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I remember my best memory is being 12 and talking to this friendly pawg in my class. We actually talked a lot in class but sadly that’s the furthest I’ve gotten with a vagina creature

Another memory is playing catch with a mulatto girl next door. I was like 6 so I didn’t know girls and whites were bad so I just remember throwing the ball back and forth before going inside to eat dinner.

Last edited:
when i heard my aunt gave birth to a disabled foidlet :feelskek:

I remember my best memory is being 12 and talking to this friendly pawg in my class. We actually talked a lot in class but sadly that’s the furthest I’ve gotten with a vagina creature
Fakecel thread . :feelsseriously:

Fakecel thread . :feelsseriously:
She reminds me of Pieck but with brown hair

little shit is already 2 years old and she only makes retarded noises, she seems to be unable to talk.
Fucking hilarious. I also have a cousin with autism, although she is a foid too so life will be easy for her. Nonetheless all she does is screech :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking hilarious. I also have a cousin with autism, although she is a foid too so life will be easy for her. Nonetheless all she does is screech :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
My uncle is a tall cumskin with green eyes, he probably expected her next satan spawn to be cumskin like my cousin, Yet she got curly nappy hair and looks negress, My evil aunt already retired but she is raising that little shit almost alone cuz she only got pregnant to prevend cumskin asshole uncle to divorce her, JFL at sacrificing retirement for a chad who doesnt give a fuck about her HAHAHAHA LMAO , thats what she got for fucking stealing my farkin house.

My favorite moment was when a foid sat on my lap, her ass was nice.

Foid at job brought a Pokemon shirt after she knew I like Pokemon and told that I would like to see that.

Since she hasnt messaged me I guess I have no chance.

My memory is shit but from probably from three years ago when two of my foid classmates came over to my house to do schoolwork. We did the project at my parent's bedroom and I saw one of them had a fat ass through her shorts :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I never talked to any foid for more than 1 minute except my female school teachers. So no memories iirc:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

mom related memories. idk

Foid at job brought a Pokemon shirt after she knew I like Pokemon and told that I would like to see that.

Since she hasnt messaged me I guess I have no chance.
OK :chad:

I forcibly kissed the girl I was hitting on :feelsaww:
She wasn't interested in me at all, and I wasted so much time trying to get a date with her, but at least I got something in return:feelsaww:

I forcibly kissed the girl I was hitting on :feelsaww:
She wasn't interested in me at all, and I wasted so much time trying to get a date with her, but at least I got something in return:feelsaww:
Bro that’s kinda based. Had ur first kiss unlike lots of us :feelskek:

The time I was trying to flirt with a foid and she started rubbing chads thigh under the desk :feelsrope:

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial S; As S flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

Yes. When I thought of Deángelis while sitting in the basement, I said this to myself:

"You only pitied me..."

Don't have any

Casual talking with women. That’s as far as I was able to come

I got lead on, once. Was nice, when I thought I finally had a chance to ascend. But I didn't. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i once approach a girl in public, we had to walk the same way. we talked about life. for a moment it felt like she was my girlfriend

the new gf and I went on a weekend getaway to Manhattan and we ended up tipsy walking through the rain at 3am after a nice night out reconnecting with friends I hadn't seen in years, and then when we got back to our 5 star hotel I was too tired and drunk to have full on sex so she blew me and dirty talked in her thong, then we cuddled to sleep

in minecraft :feelsrope: