Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your attitude to curry abuse gangs in UK

M

Mr100

Recruit
★★★
There have been many cases now - a gang of muslim males in the UK - finding vulnerable white teen pussy - flattering them first - drugging them up and threatening their loved ones with death if they tell. Raping day in day out in some shit hole flat used for this purpose.

Envy them? Or hate them?

thats fucking disgusting. good thing i dont live in londonistan shithole.

I hope they all legitametly get shot dead in the streets by the londonistan police, they are degenerate faggots who take women off the market, spread there filthy curry muslim thug DNA and they add another piece of poo to the streets of the world everyday they exist.

I hope they all legitametly get shot dead in the streets by the londonistan police, they are degenerate faggots who take women off the market, spread there filthy curry muslim thug DNA and they add another piece of poo to the streets of the world everyday they exist.

Its mainly gangs in the north of england - Bradford, Rotheram, Birmingham. About 6 gangs have been locked away over the years.

Good, at least theyre taking something for themselves for once whilst destroying roasties. Win wi

Paki abuse gang tbh

Sounds like on of them hentais I read.

I envy them and hope to do the same... in runescape

Lol wtf they aren't curries you absolute retards

They asked for this. Hopefully when enough of them get violently raped, they start to change their minds on immigration.

There have been many cases now - a gang of muslim males in the UK - finding vulnerable white teen pussy - flattering them first - drugging them up and threatening their loved ones with death if they tell. Raping day in day out in some shit hole flat used for this purpose.

Envy them? Or hate them?

aware us non europeans of what is happening that u saw since news is biased

Well better not to talk about it now that I live in Germany tbh.

Last edited:
They are doing good, there is also a muslim thot police that try to abuse white whores if they are wearing dresses like sluts.

Hate 'em, biggest racists on the planet. If they took over they'd blow the world up. They better hurry the fuck up then as everything's going to shit.

They're fucking scum who should be hanged tbh.

They are doing what they know what to do.

it's lifefuel
ethnics taking what they want
i despise the british

Arabs are a low IQ race and therefore they should be exterminated on sight.