Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your alcohol tolerance?

Dr. Rothschild

Dr. Rothschild

Manlet Uprising When?
I’m a bit of a lightweight since I don’t drink very often and I’m really small. Just had a couple shots of vodka and I’m starting to feel buzzed. Alcohol is a great cope tbh

i drink fairly regularly but being 92 pounds, it is of no consequence when it comes to tolerance.

Avarage i guess , half a botle of rum or voodka !!!

I can drink normally I guess but I can't handle the hangovers anymore.

I have an incredible tolerance. Can easily drink 12+ beers and not be wasted. Dont get hangovers either.

Im so fucked up right now. I threw up already and my stomach feels uneasy
Im so fucked up right now. I threw up already and my stomach feels uneasy
I want to die rn

Light weight I’m gonna guess since I haven’t drank in 8 months. But before that I drank everyday heavily for 2 years

Haven't drank nearly enough to know, the only alcohol i drak were two shots of vodka and i didn't feel anything.

I can drink about 5 large strong beers until I start feeling a little intoxicated, but I don't get a hangover from that few. It takes me like 10 to get a hangover

I have a high tolerance for someone my size but since I'm so small its not that high compared to people who are much bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back